Unfinished Answer

{ You }

I couldn't hold in all of the tears I had been keeping back. It was to much, and those words really threw me off. My loud sobs echoed throughout the room.

I felt Nagisa start to tremble, as if he was about to have a break down as well. He started to get more unstable, resulting him to drag me down to the floor, while he softly cried in my hair. I stopped crying.

"What are you suddenly crying for?" I ask as I move my head to look down at him.

He wipes his tears away and pouts.

"Because I'm worried about you..." He trailed off.

I gave him a slight smile and pulled him closer. His cries disappeared and so have mine. We were only sitting on the floor and listened to each others heart beat.

"Are you willing to do that for me?" I ask not being sure if he positively sure about the choice.

"Anything for a friend like you."he assured.

I filled with relief, but something deep inside it hurt. "Anything for a friend like you" echoed in my head. Was that all I was to him?

{ Nagisa Hazuki }

For the rest of the time we stayed in the same position. This was all I wanted right now. I wanted for her to never get out of my grasp. After losing her like that it was a miracle it would workout like this.

And of course being the person I am I asked if I could stay over. So that's what I did. I ran to my house and got everything I would need for school and that night.

Once I came back (Y/N) was in the shower. I put all of my things in her room and snoop around cause at this point in the friendship there is really nothing else to hide. We have seen everything about each other.

Not until I see something wedged between the bed outlining and the mattress. I pull it out to find a book. The top was scribbled out to the point where it was pointless to see.

It seemed pretty dusty hinting that it hasn't been touched for a while.

"Hope she doesn't mind." I mummer as I slip it into my swim bag.

Not while after (Y/N) walks in the room with a towel draped around her shoulders holding her soaked hair.

"Whatcha doin?" She asked inspecting the room to see if there was a change.

But after years of doing this out of boredom I mastered how to hide all evidence.

She sat down next to me and talked until we had to sleep.

▲ Time Skip ▼

I woke up on the hard floor and looked around. I saw (Y/N) asleep sitting upwards because of our late night conversations. I must have fell off while sleeping. Wow...she seems prettier than usual...

I slapped my head after the thought came to mind. What am I thinking. Did I like her? Well if I did I bet she doesn't feel the same way. But I don't even know how I feel yet.

I look over the clock and saw that it was late. I stumble as I try to get up. I run over to (Y/N) and start to shake her.

She slowly rubbed her eyes and looks at the clock. Her eyes shot open as she saw what time it was. She got up and took her school uniform to change in the bathroom.

She left me in the room to change. Something felt...weird. Deep inside I feel a pain I have never felt before. It didn't even compare to the pain when (Y/N) got mad at me. It was even worst.

I try to think why I felt this way. While I search through my thoughts something suddenly appeared.

She didn't say morning....wait....WHAT?!

Why was it a stupid reason like that? Like really I feel sad because she didn't say anything, just left the room? Well now that I think about it it makes me even more sad.

Did this really mean that I like her....

Note | I hope you enjoy this chapter. You know everyone loves an oblivious Nagisa right? Lol. Well comment anything you might want to see. Bue! ▼( ̄▽ ̄)▲