One Way Love

{ You }

The warmth took over me as I enter Gou's house. All my clothes were soaking wet and see through because of my uniform. I got into a change of clothes that Gou lent me and sat down in the living room.

"What happened to you?" Gou asked with a face full of worry.

"Nagi...Levi...black...clothes.." That was all I was able to get through my tears.

"Wait. What? Tell me everything." Gou said.

So that's what I did. I explained everything from top to bottom that happened today. As I did Gou started welling up with tears herself.

"But..you and Nagisa are best friends. How could he do this?" Gou complained.

{ Rin Matsuoka }

"What's Gou doin. She's been crying for a while and been talkin a lot." I whisper to myself.

I walk out of the room finding ( Y/N ) and Gou crying their eyes out. I sat down on the opposite wall and heard there talk about Nagisa.

It was always obvious to me that ( Y/N ) and Nagisa always had a really different friendship compared to all of us. But why would Nagisa be changing for a girl. This all just doesn't make any sense.

My phone started to ring in my room. I walk over to it and see the caller...Nagisa. I pick out the call.

"Rin-chan meeting at Haru's! Please hurry!" Nagisa screamed into the phone.

"Okay okay." I tell him and hang up.

I walk back out to see Gou on the phone.

"I'm not going to your stupid meeting you bastard!" Gou basically screamed as loud as Nagisa.

But I don't remember ( Y/N ) getting a call form Nagisa for the meeting. Is this meeting about her?

{ Nagisa Hazuki }

I went home not caring about the rain. I'm getting way to anxious to see ( Y/N ). But all I can do is wait for school.

Across the road I see a figure moving. I cross the road to see if it's ( Y/N )-chan. It was! I start to run up to her but than I see she is running too.

"Please wait! ( Y/N )-chan! I screamed at the top of my lungs.

She was more fit to be a runner than I was so she pulled ahead by a lot. Before I knew it she was already in her driveway. But that didn't make me stop I ran till I got there.

I knocked on the door. Hoping her mom would open the door for me. Her mom open the door with a smile that quickly disappeared at the sight of me drenched in rain and panting.

"Oh my. Nagisa come in quickly." She said with a worried look on her face.

I walked in and ( Y/N )'s mom lead me to the room and knocked on her door. (Y/N)-chan opened the door long enough for me to slip in.

When she realized what I did she slammed the door shut. As she stormed to me I ran up to her and gave her one of my hugs. she tried to push me off but failed. But soon she calmed down and just stood there.

"I'm willing to break up with Levi if you want me to...." I whisper.

With those words she broke out into a sob.