Fallen Minds

{ You }

I burst out of the covers and ran to the bathroom. It's been a while since Nagisa went to get the towel but he was standing at the bathroom doorway. He didn't even flinch at the sound of me panting.

He lowered his head as I walk closer to the doorway. He didn't say anything but I already knew what he was doing. A small tear dropped to his feet. He soon whipped his head up and grasped my shoulders.

"What are you doing!" He exclaimed through all of the tears.

I didn't have the answer to that. That is the one thing I didn't have the answer to. I didn't know what I was doing. I just did it. There was no reason. It was just a thought that was put through with. At this point there was no need for reasons anymore.

I pulled back as he reached for my sleeves.

"I don't know..." Was my only response.

"What?" His voice started to calm down.

"I said I don't know what I'm doing..." That was all he needed to know.

He looked at me with disbelief.

"About Levi-" Was all he manage to say before I ran into my room and locked the door. I didn't want to talk about that. I knew it was only bad news. I look around my room like a lost puppy and pick up the broken picture.

I press it close to my chest, but once I remove it I saw blotches of blood around the picture.

"No...no.." I gasp as I see the picture cracked to the point where I couldn't see my face at all anymore.

"(y/n)?!" Nagisa screamed at the top of his lungs against the door.

"No...AHHHHHHHH!" I screech.

I can't take it anymore. I hold the picture close and throw the covers over my whole body. I shiver at all of the flashbacks going through my head. It's all gonna end. It's going to end to soon. Why....why did this happen? Did we deserve this without us knowing?

On the otherside of the door I could hear small weeps coming from Nagisa. Why was he crying? I bet he wants to end this friendship....friendship huh? Was this all it was. A simple friendship between two childhood friends that's all it ever was.

The weepings soon came to an end. But something else catches my attention. The door was being picked at. Nagisa was trying to break in. I could do anything at this point.

I walk over to my desk and grab a box cutter. I sprint back to my bed and went under the covers. I place the blade on my collarbone and make a slit about an inch wide. Everything was getting woozy and I drifted out of consciousness.

I've lost my mind haven't I...

{ Nagisa Hazuki }

My eyes stung from all of the salty tears and my hands were worn out from picking the lock. (Y/n) why did you have to do this to me?

I move my hand around carelessly but end up unlocking the door. I slowly pushed the door inward to see (y/n) lying under her covers. But I didn't hear the slightest trace of breathing besides my own in the room. I crept up to her bed and swung the covers off of her lifeless body.

The first thing I notice is her hand. It was holding a small box cutter with small trace of blood on the tip of the blade. She cut herself again didn't she. I look upward to see blood flowing out of a slit she made in her collarbone. The blood fell down onto her shirt and the bed.

I lifted her body up so I could clean up the blood until I notice a picture lying under her. I lift it up and pull it away from her body. It was a picture of me and someone. I knew this picture by heart. The other person was (y/n). But why would only (y/n) side be destroyed.

Is that how she feels? Does she want herself to be erased from all existence? I can't let her do that.

I want her to stay here. No. I need her here....

Note | I hope you guys enjoyed the chapter. I was gonna post it later but thanks to you guys and boredom I'm gonna update fast or try to. Comment anything you might want to see. See you later. Bue! ▼( ̄▽ ̄)▲