Taken Away

▲ You ▼

As I lay on the floor, I realized I was able to see Nagisa. From those times, from not being able to see him, I finally can. The rush of excitement and fear overwhelmed me. None of this was explainable. I still don't understand. I look to the side and see a small note.

It was crumpled into a ball, but still intact. Pulling my body from the floor, I grasped the note. Everything written on it, made me shrink back. I drop the note in fear and bump against the wall. The words written on it, kept replaying in my mind.

"I'm always watching..." I whisper out loud.

I  kept on repeating it. It was drilled into my mind. I closed all of the blinds and curtains, once I realized what the note was actually hinting to. My breathing picked up as I came back to reality. I look at the clock.

I've been on the floors for hours without realizing. There was a knock at the door. I whip my head towards the door. My rapid breathing increased. I turn my head to the side and try to calm myself.

There was another knock. I recollected all of my courage and walked off to the door. Taking a deep breath, I pull the door back. There laid a single orange package on the floor. I pick it up swiftly and check the surroundings. No one was in sight. It was surprisingly to quite.

I rip the package open. Inside was a small recorder and a note. Unfolding the note, it read, "Oh, how helpless you sound." It was written in the same jagged handwriting, as the note from before. I threw it off to the side and examined the recorder. I rewinded it and played it from the start.  

"Hahah...he has to...haha...come back for me right..?" It was my voice. That's weird I don't recall saying this.

"Hahaha..." It ended there. I sounded like a psychopathic killer. It sent shivers down my spine. I start to skip forward to see if there was anything else. There was...

▲ Nagisa Hazuki ▼

"What did you do to her?" I questioned Levi. I was on the verge of tears. Seeing ___-chan on the floor like that, crushed my soul.

"What do you think I was doing? I just saw her there." What Levi just said was an obvious lie. She wasn't trying to help. She was trying to cut ___-chan from life.

I just threw her a look of disgust. I walk back to ___-chan's house, but Levi gripped my wrist and pulled me back. She pulled my closer, to the point of almost no room in between us, and hugged me. My heart and mind knew it was fake. It didn't feel comforting. I stiffened up the longer it lasted.

"You want to go back? Then let's both go back." She whispered in my ear. I look at the time. Amazingly, hours have passed. It couldn't hurt if I'm there right? Levi won't touch her right?

"Fine.." All I wanted to do was see ___-chan.Once we got to her house, Levi had somewhere to be. She left before I knocked on the door.

Things seemed off, but I went with them anyway...

▲ You ▼

I threw the tape across the room in terror. Levi..Levi did this. Levi sent me the note. Levi recorded me. Levi threatened me. I look over to the door. I had a feeling creeping up my spine. I rushed to the door and locked all of the locks possible.

At the moment I locked the last lock the doorbell rang. Looking through the peep hole, I saw Nagisa. He looked at the door concerned. He was playing around with his fingers, picking at them, biting them, you name it. I unlocked the door but not the sun door.

He flashed me a smile, which disappeared. His eyes traveled behind me. I shifting in my spot, only to be pulled back from the door. It was closed and locked by Levi. I started breathing rapidly. Shaking my head I backed up further. But it was to late, she was already in front of me.

▲ Nagisa Hazuki ▼

No....Levi couldn't have... Confusion overcame me. How did she get in. There has to be away in somewhere.  I look around the house and see a small window open. I slip through it without a worry. I run to the living room. No one was there. I run to the bathroom, no one.

I walk over to ___-chan's room to hear Levi. I stood there, motionless.

"Do you want to know why I'm doing this?" Levi asked.

"Ahuh.." Was the only thing ___-chan could say. Her voice was muffled as if there was a gag in it.

" I'm doing this because of how much you hog Nagisa. If you didn't remember, I was in your grade school. I always like Nagisa, but when ever I try to be befriend him, you are there. Now that I have him, I can't lose him." Levi explained.

I started to hear things being thrown around. Books tossed on the floor. Picture frames smashed.

"Haha..did I make you do this?" I peeked through the crack in the door. She was holding up the picture of me and ___-chan that was smashed before I came. Tears were coming out of ___-chan's eyes.

She gave a nod...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Note | So this book is coming to an end very soon. But because of that I will be doing longer chapters for you guys to read. After this book is a MakotoXReader and than a HaruXReader. If you want me to do another ships plz comment them. Bue! ▼( ̄▽ ̄)▲

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

☆ Words - 955 ☆