where'd you go?

"Is (Y/N) still sick? It's been two weeks already!" One of the student council members blurted out with frustration. "Calm down. I mean who really cares wether shes here or not!" Another one answered stoically while organising the last remaining paperwork of the day. "What do you mean?!?!! Theres so much paperwork building up! I can't handle all this by myself!?!" The other exclaimed in frustration. 

Bakugou turned and left. He had heard enough. (Y/N) wasn't at school again. He hadn't seen her since that incident at the pool. He remembered vividly how he'd gotten out of the pool, her glasses in hand, only to find (Y/n) gone and the sweet scent along with her.

As the first week went by Bakugou bought into the idea, that he had made you sick by pushing you into the pool so harshly. He had felt guilt clawing at his chest. How stupid could he have been to act so rashly?!?!!? As the second week of (y/n)s absence rolled around, that painful guilt quickly died out. Two entire weeks had gone by and not a single peep from you?!?! Where the fuck where you!?!??!

He was boiling with frustration, and he hadn't even gotten answers to his questions!!! He wasn't going to wait anymore, so after school he went on his merry way to (y/n)s house to find out the truth once and for all.

/////////// (y/n)s perspective/////////////

You hadn't ever missed so many days of school, not even that time when you were actually sick. Your studies and image had always meant the world to you, but now they somehow seemed so unimportant and school seemed like an unimaginable obstacle you just weren't ready for right now. Especially with what happened between you and Bakugou....

How could you return after what had happened?

You therefore stayed home and spent your time training and studying. Yes, training. Even if you hadn't let it on, you where actually one of those people whose dream it was to enter the infamous school of UA. You wanted to use your quirk for the betterment of the world and exactly because of that where you trying to get into either the support course or hero course of UA high.

After seeing how strong Bakugou was, you couldn't help but doubt your chances even more. You knew your grades where good enough, but could you physically stand the pressure and enter UA? Even with your situation, could you?....

You shook your head and with a sigh started practicing your physical combat again. That poor punching bag had been having a rough couple of weeks. * knock knock* you stopped as you heard a knocking on the door. 'Who could that be? No one knew your address, especially not him, so it couldn't be someone from school. 'Must be the postman' you thought.

You exhaled and dried the sweat off your forehead. *knock knock* you heard the knocking again, this time it seemed more urgent. "Alright I'm coming! Gimme a second." You quickly dried your sweat as much as possible and doused your body in a few quick spritzes of your special perfume, then went to open the door. 

As you opened the door your (e/c) eyes met a familiar pair of crimson ones and a surge of fear immediately struck you. "Fuck..."