Seeing her again

It was a few months before the, already planned, UA entrance exam. That Bakugou would be attending with pride. It was after the summer vacation. He hadn't seen her since the spring, as if she disappeared.

His lust hadn't disappeared though. It was just forgotten and hidden away in the back of his Heart and mind.

The day started like any other. Some stupid classes. A few tests that he of course, aced. Then of course a few omegas quivering in fear under his glare. Nothing unusual.

He was walking with his group in the hallway, passing from class to another. The group generally talking about basic things. Grades, girls, after school activities and such. Bakugou wasn't listening. He was looking around at the people in the hallway.

Something seemed off...

Something seemed different......

....something seemed familiar............

People where passing by them, looking at the ground and avoiding eye contact like usual. What was so different? He couldn't quite put his finger on it. Until a familiar scent wafted over him. He looked around and then spotted the owner. And he suddenly remembered, the unusual omega he had met in the spring. 

She was leaving the student council room with some beta girl as well. Gently closing the door behind her.

'Is she in the student council?...' 

She then started walking in his direction. He watched her every movement with intensity. She was wearing the normal school uniform, with just a small green band around her right arm. It had been quite a while since he had seen her last. And something had definitely changed. Compared to how she looked before, she now looked like a flower in full blossom. Where she before might have looked childish compared to now. She had really changed over the summer, becoming even more intoxicating.

His chest tightened and his ears flushed with a light tint of pink.

Something hadn't changed. Her confident smile, those eyes that can see trough anyone and her scent being so overwhelming. 

She was even more irresistible than before.

He snapped out of his thoughts as one of his followers said "Ooh! Bakugou has a crush on the student councils flower!!!!!" And they all started giggling.

He had heard that before, it was what they called the leading judgement officer of their school. The student councils flower...huh.

This quickly made him become infuriated. Who the hell did they think they where?!?? He's not some lost puppy!?!!!!!

He turned around and growled at the group. "Who the hell said that?!!!!?" He spat with venom, as he glared down at their trembling bodies. They gulped in fear as sweat drizzled down their faces. "...w-w-we d-didn't mean to Bakugou. It was j-just a joke."  The unlucky victims of his rage never got out un scathed, And on this day he took out his anger and frustration of his lust, on his unlucky group of followers.

No one ever stood up to him anymore. At least that's what he thought, until a figure stepped in between him and the group. He quickly made eye contact with the person, who didn't even flinch as he glared down at them.

The scent from before quickly rushed over him, sending a shiver down his spine. It was her.

///////"student councils flower" point of view////////

I looked up at the raging alpha. Not flinching a muscle. 

My hand quickly moved to the band around my right arm. As I pinched it I said "I am the student councils judgement officer! And I won't allow any alphas to create such a toxic hierarchy in this school. Its the school rules, and even you have to follow them!"

I then looked him dead in the eye, and with a genuine smile said "Now say sorry, or I'll have to take you to the principal."

He snapped out of his daze and looked surprised, with an obvious blush on his cheeks. He quickly looked away, trying to hide his face. He then to My surprise, unwillingly bowed and quickly said sorry. His nervousness still obvious in his raspy voice. 

"...sorry..........Tch! t-This is just to keep m-my score clean!!!" He then stumped off, looking flustered.

I smirked at him as he walked away. 'Every alpha is the same. No matter how tough or scary, they always fall for a genuine smile with no fear...' I then turned around to the others, smiling like usual, looking oh so genuine. "Are you alright? Did he hurt you?" I asked cutely. They shook their heads while looking away. Looking a little flustered. "Good! If something like this happens again go to the teachers and principal. Remember I won't be here to protect you in the next semester, so be careful!" They nodded and quickly ran off after the flustered alpha.

I sighed, smirking. Running a hand through my beautiful hair. Feeling as powerful as ever, having such control over others felt..... intoxicating.

(Y/n) sighed and looked at me with a sharp look, seeming to look right through me. Knowing exactly what I was thinking.

"There you go again." She smiled calmly "I don't get why you waste your time on them. But that's your business, I don't really care." 

"Let's get going, we still have a few papers to handout to the teacher. I don't want to be late."

She said as she walked onward with purpose. Everything about her was With pinpoint accuracy, she's amazing and scary. She sends a shiver up my spine. She is the genius of our school. The one and only person, having the highest grade of all the people in our school. Her highly analyzing eyes intimidate me, and nearly everyone else. But she's a strong ally to have, so I need her on my side. No matter how much I don't like her.

Little did 'the flower' notice but there was someone watching them from afar. (Y/n) noticed though, but smiled quietly as if nothing happened.

******