The chase

I ran and quickly left the school grounds, but when I quickly glanced back I saw Bakugou chancing after me. The tears where still brimming in the corner of my eyes and it would just be too embarrassing to let him see me like this. I felt myself panicking as I wasn't getting any time to think about how I feel, or rather how I'm supposed to react.

I turned down a street to try and shake him off, when I accidentally bumped straight into someone. I dropped my glasses in the process. 

As I looked up to see three blurry figures in front of me. I squinted to see them a little more clearly and it seemed to be three delinquent guys, definitely alphas, who looked to be in high school and also seemed to be in a bad mood.

"Huh?!" The guy I bumped into said, turning around and looking at me. I trembled under their cold stares. I was so overwhelmed with everything that was happening. 

"Hey look, a cutie just fell right into our laps." They smirked. One of them grabbing my chin, making me look up at him. "What a nice face your making~ too bad your a beta." 

He looked up at his friends. One of them smirked and said "but that doesn't mean we can't have some fun with her~"

The third guy nodded and smiled down at me, saying "I'm fine with that! I want to see what other expressions she can make~"

it felt gross how they looked at me. What where they going to do?! I'm scared! He let go of my chin and grabbed my wrist, pulling me to my feet. I felt so vulnerable, my vision was blurry and I felt my body tremble.

"p-please... my glasses... I c-can't see... " I quietly stuttered. 

He smirked and said in an intimidating way "if you don't stay quiet, we'll have to punish you~ if you just do as we say we'll be more gentle." He chuckled with the other guys. Whispering "as if-"

I felt my tears about to trickle down my face, when a hand quickly grabbed hold of my other wrist. Ripping me away from the guys hold. The guy turned around about to do something, when an explosion with loads of smoke exploded in the three delinquents faces. Then I was quickly pulled along, as the person held onto my wrist started running.

As we ran I squinted and saw who it was. "b-Bakugou?"

"Thank me later for saving your ass!" He huffed confidently.

 As we ran I felt my legs tremble, I couldn't see where we where going due to the loss of my glasses and I couldn't keep running. "B-Bakugou... I... can't keep... running... I can't.... see!!" I huffed, feeling out of breath.

He quickly looked back then without hesitation pulled me into a small alleyway. Putting a hand over my mouth and pulling my back into him as we sat against the wall. Him holding me in his arms.

I felt a shiver go up my spine and a faint blush on my cheeks, as he whispered in my ear "don't make a sound" as he held a hand over my mouth. 

It felt like we where holding our breathes as we saw the three guys pass the alleyway.

As we breathed out in relief, the deep blush from before quickly returned. I quickly noticed our position and how he was holding me. My ears flushed as his every breath brushed against my skin, making me blush even further. What was happening? Why wasn't he letting go??

My thoughts where numbing as he held my body tightly. His rough breathing from the running, sending shivers up my spine.

My blush only deepened as i felt his rough breaths up against my neck and ears, keeping on coming. Every breath made me tremble and my heart wouldn't stop pounding. So much that I didn't notice the hot tears I had been holding in, trickling down my cheeks.

Bakugou noticed though. He felt bad, like it was his fault. He then noticed that you where trembling and that your ear and neck had an obvious blush on them. He couldn't help but blow on your ear, just to see your reaction. 

It sent a shiver up your spine, deepening your blush and making your breathing rougher and quicker. He felt his chest tighten and a bit of something he wish he didn't feel... Then he noticed the position you two where in and a faint blush quickly rosse to his face.

He removed the hand, covering your mouth. And as your breath escaped he quickly got up. You didn't make eye contact, both looking anywhere but eachothers faces.

It was quiet as we stood there. I ended up breaking the silence, quietly saying "thanks for the help... " 

"Don't think about it." he paused as he walked past me. "...come on. I'm walking you home."

I looked up in surprise, "really?" He sighed trying to sound annoyed "Yeah, well your apparently blind as a bat. And i guess it's the only heroic thing to do in this situation, so don't think it's anything special!" 

He then grabbed my wrist and helped me get home safely. He wasn't that bad after all. 

Afterwards I had an unfamiliar feeling in my stomach, making me remember what had happened that afternoon.