Something's off?

(Sorry for being dead for so long. Hope you missed me! ;)  Will hopefully be posting more frequently, can't guarantee it though.)

The days of studying and walking home together after school, had continued as If nothing had happened. But there was something bothering Bakugou that he had noticed during your last few encounters. Something was off with you? He couldn't quite put his finger on it, but it was as if there was something fundamental you weren't telling him. As if you were a lie? 

Not that it was any of his business. You two where of course only hanging out and talking to eachother at all, because of "the students councils flower" also know as Tsubane Saki. He felt reckless and out of place, so he chose to confront you about it. Not in front of others but when it was just the two of you.

After multiple days of the thought being on his mind, he came to a conclusion. Something was weird, off or wrong with your scent and your appearance. It just didn't add up, why where you hiding your appearance and personality. He hadn't noticed before now but he really didn't know much about you. And now that he thought about it "the s.c flower" was weird too.

He wanted answers, and you where the person he needed to get them from.

You where meeting Bakugou after school, and not in the usual spot in the library, but at your schools svimmingpool.

"So. Why did you invite me here?" You questioned blatantly. He scowled "Why do you think dumbass! Because you're weak ass couldn't even run properly the other day, so I'm forcing you to get in shape."  You deadpaned and turned to walk away. He quickly grabbed you by your collar and started dragging you to the girls locker room. "Hey!!! Let go of me!!!!! I've got studying to do!!!!!! Let go, gaah!!!!! SOMEONE HELP, IM BEING KIDN-" Bakugou covered your mouth before you could yell any further.

He plopped you down harshly in front of the door. "Ow! What the hell Bakugou!" You glared at him with a pout, as you pushed up your glasses. "Not my fault you didn't listen, now get on with it and change!"  You looked at him with a stoic expression, asking "And what makes you think I'll actually do as you say?"

 He grinned widely with an evil glint in his eye "if you're not done and out by the pool within 10 minutes, I'll come inside the changingroom and force you out." You looked at him with a face of disgust and horror, as you got up and brushed off your knees. You reluctantly agreed to his terms, saying "Fair enough, seeya in 10." You quickly entered the changingroom, and got on with it, as Bakugou grinned victoriously.

You sat on a bench by the pool few minutes later, wearing the schools svimsuit. You flipped through an English book you had due to read by the next month, already halfway through it. The door to the boys changingroom opened, and you looked up with a slight push of your glasses. Bakugou came waltzing out wearing the school svimtrunks...... you gulped. He was ripped, and even more then what you might've expected. He surely was the guy of your school trying to get into the prestigious UA. 

He noticed you and started walking towards you. You just resumed your reading which pissed Bakugou off. He scowled and stomped towards you, harshly grabbing your book and ripping it out of your hands. "Why the hell are you reading?!" He growled. You answered as the smart ass you where, saying "Because its homework, you moron! I'm guessing you haven't even read the first page yet."

He gritted his teeth in anger, explosions going off in his hands. You couldn't help but chuckle at his predictable reaction. You pushed up your glasses as you got up from the bench and started walking around the pool. Bakugou took in your appearance but didn't feel the same "weird" way as he did the other day, so he sat his plan in action.

"So what are we actually doing here?" You asked your annoyed alpha friend. As you where about to turn you felt a shove from behind you, causing you to fall into the pool. With a splash your body hit the water, your body felt numb as your thoughts raced full of panic. The eyes that had looked back at you when you where shoved, were a familiar crimson.