"Fuck..."

As your eyes met with his angered crimson ones all you could utter was "Fuck...".

Everything happened so fast. Your first reaction was to try and slam the door and run the other way, but Bakugou had other ideas. As you slammed the door he put his foot in the way and ripped the door open. You yelped at the pure force behind his actions. He growled as he stepped towards you, seeming to tower over you more than ever. "Whered you go? Huh!?" He spat as he stepped closer. His eyes crackled like hot iron as his fierce gaze burned into you with even more fury than before. You inched backwards, "b-b Bakugou w-we can talk about this..." you squeaked.

He stepped towards you and growled "What the fuck is up with you?!? I thought you where weird before, but then you just disappear off the face of the earth!?!? Just like that?!?" He glared at you with almost a tinge of hurt in his eyes. "I-i I didn't mean to..  i-i just.." you stammered as you inched back. 

"Who the fuck do you think you are!?!??! I thought we had a deal?!" He spat with distaste as he took another step towards you. "I-" you felt a shiver go up your spine as your back met the firm coldness of the wall. Your eyes flickered in panic as you looked for any sort of escape, as you saw him close in on you. He smirked as he growled in your ear "theres nowhere to run." 

You gasped. He was closer than you had anticipated and you could feel his words on your skin. You shivered as your (e/n) eyes locked with his furious red ones. "Now talk!— he growled as he slammed his hands against the wall on either side of your face. — explain it so i can understand, and i might just let you off the hook." He smirked angrily as he towered over you with a scary aura. You could instantly understand why any child would run in fear under his glare. Usually you wouldn't care for his glares and angry remarks, but this time it was different.

This time it was real...

Not just some play at being an angry and intimidating person, but him truly being furious and hurt by your actions. 

"I-i.... Alright I'll tell you everything..." you sighed in defeat, looking away from his gaze. "I'll start from the beginning... "

"I-I'm an omega..." you stated nervously. "

When i was a child and hadn't gotten my test results or my quirk yet, i was know for being a gifted kid. I was good at everything and all the other kids looked up to me." You sighed...

"That was until everyone got their test results.... then suddenly i was just an omega. Not someone smart or gifted. Someone who was destined to fail at anything and everything... and end up as a housewife or some alphas play thing." You grit your teeth in anger from just the thought.

"I was still the same, but others didn't see me that way. Whenever i did anything it was 'because I'm an omega'. If i failed or cried it was not because everyone is bound to fail sometimes, but because i was a weak omega. If i liked girly things or looked pretty, it wasn't because of my own likes or my efforts, it was because i was an omega and that is whats expected of an omega." You paused. Still unable to look him in the eyes. Guilt and shame filled your stomach as you bit your lip anxiously. You could feel your lips tremble, and his eyes on you as you spoke.

"So when i got my quirk... i knew i wanted to change not just me, but the world." 

"My quirk is 'Pheromone control'. It gives me the ability to control pheromone secretion in items, liquids and other gadgets. That's for example why my glasses hide my appearance and give me a sense of being a beta, as-well as why i wear a perfume thats supposed so dampen my pheromones so they're less noticeable..." you sighed again.

"T-that's also why i freaked out the other day.... a-.... And also why 'the flower of the student council ' smells so strongly like an omega." Your fingernails dug into your palm as you anxiously tried to explain yourself to the angered blonde. 

The blondes eyes stared at you in disbelief. "Huh?!? Wait why the fuck would anyone do that?! W..wait so- she's a fake!?!" He exclaimed dumbfounded. His fist clenched and his eyes started burning again with a fire of hatred. He definitely didn't like being tricked. 

"W-w well, she found out about me being an omega in our first year. I also found out about her wish of being an irresistible, famous and powerful omega.... So we struck a deal. I made her a gadget that'll give her the pheromones of an omega...  my pheromones." 

"That way if my pheromones leaked out, just being near her would make it seem like it was hers, and not mine..."

His crimson eyes blinked in surprise. "Wait. Yours?"

You looked at him and your (e/n) eyes finally met his again. You could see something devious spawn in his eyes. He leaned towards you in a curious fashion. "Wait, what are you doing?!?" You exclaimed in surprise as he started sniffing your neck.

 He smirked "Just checking." 

His raspy voice on your neck sent a shiver down your spine.