Cute for a beta

It was after school and we had been studying for a few hours. When Bakugou looked over at me, with a calm expression. "I'm going to the wending machine, want something?"

I looked up "yeah, the usual." He nodded slightly and stuffed his hands in his pockets as he walked out the door.

He quickly arrived at the usual wending machine. Putting a few yen in the machine, then clicking on the button for the iced coffee and the one with the strawberry milk. As he waited the few seconds that it always took for it to dispense, he overheard something. Catching his attention.

A few guys from another class where talking about something. Standing in the corner near the machine, they where chatting about... (Y/n)? 

"So did you do it? Ya' know the dare?" One of the guys said, exited. One of the other guys nodded.

"I did it." His eyes blanked a bit as he remembered what happened, just the other day. And a tint of pink dusted his cheeks.

"Seriously?! You did it?!??!!!! On the (Y/n)?!?!!!!!!" The third guy said with amazement.

"Y-yeah! I snatched her glasses. And...." he paused as his cheeks blushed even further. "She was surprisingly cute!!! Like super cute."

"Wait what?!?!!!! That (Y/n)?! Ya' know the nerdy girl studying all the time?!" The first guy asked astounded.

"What type of cute?! Like cute or cute cute?" The third guy questioned frantically.

"She's like, too cute for a beta! Even student council flower Cute!!!!!" He said excitedly with a severe blush, obvious in his expression. Bakugou grabbed the drinks and started walking back, as the group of guys went on debating.

'Interesting, I'll test that theory.' He thought with a devious smile.

////time skip////

Bakugou had come back to the library, like usual. Giving me my strawberry milk and getting back to studying. But something felt off. As if he was paying more attention to me than usual. Looking up more frequently, seeming to have something on his mind, making him unable to focus.

I just ignored it, trying to keep on studying. But suddenly everything went so quickly.

He got up and started walking around the table, seeming to be reading through his notes. But as he was rounding around the second time, he stopped behind me.

I felt my heart skip a beat and my face heat up, as his hands brushed against my sensitive ears. Stunning me for a second as he took my glasses. I turned around to try and grab my glasses but he was too fast, so I quickly got up. 

I looked at him, angry and annoyed. "Give them back!" I said, but he just responded with holding them over his head. "Get them yourself~" he said teasingly. 

My face heated up from the touch before, the anger and most of all from the embarrassment of my bare face. Not being used to not wearing my glasses in public. A blush quickly spreading across my face and all the way out to my ears, as I then started jumping up and down trying to reach my glasses.

Little did I know while I was trying to get back my glasses back, Bakugou was staring. Holding the other hand over his mouth, not wanting to make a sound as his cheeks flared up. A deep blush taking over his face.

'Why is she..... so cute?!?' He thought as he felt a tight feeling in his chest. It was supposed to just be a joke. He never really thought those guys where right. He felt his heart skip, feeling as if he wanted to protect you and sensing something weird and sweet about your scent, wafting towards him. But he didn't have enough time to explore or understand this feeling he was having, before you retrieved the glasses.

I quickly put on my glasses. Feeling as the tears where brining in the corners of my eyes, with my heart feeling tight. I quickly gathered up my things and left. Not once looking at him, not wanting him to see how confused I was.

As he saw me pack my things he felt His heart sink. Where you angry at him? Did you see his face and think he was a pervert or something?! did he go too far?!?! He felt stunned as he saw you rushing out of the room. Not wanting to loose the time you usually spended together, he got up, quickly getting his things and then running after you.