Explain

You felt your heart beat thumping loudly in your ears, as the blood rushed through your veins and your thoughts raced. What where you going to do?!? Why did he push you?!? Was it a joke or did he.......... 

Did he already figure out your secret?

The thought scared you, making you think of the absolute worst outcomes of this situation. What was he going to do if he really did know? You knew you'd have to get out of the water soon, or even worse he'd jump in thinking you couldn't svim. Think!!! What should you do?!!???!!! You finally found an idea that might not work but, it would give you more time to think of an excuse or a way of escape.

You quickly turned your body and pushed off the wall with your feet. Svimming to the other side of the pool in a calm pace, making sure to act calm and collected just to exclude any suspicion. Your heart thumped loudly as your hand touched the wall on the other side of the pool. You came out of the water and took a deep breath of air, before grabbing the ledge and pulling yourself out of the water.

Both you and Bakugou stayed silent. You didn't look at him, having your back turned as you tried to figure out what to do now.

////Bakubros perspective////

She pulled herself out of the water and something about it made Bakugous heart suddenly skip a beat. What the hell!? It was that same feeling again. He felt his cheeks becoming warm and his heart racing just like before. What was happening? Was this (y/n)s  doing? Her quirk maybe, or maybe something entirely different?

But now he was sure. Something was definitely off about you.

\\\\ your perspective ;) \\\\

You had somehow gotten lucky or maybe unlucky... you had dropped your glasses in the pool. Perfect for buying time, but scary and embarrassing having your face be bare. You turned slightly towards him, looking away from him as you explained quietly and quickly "i uhm.. i dropped my glasses in the pool... uh I'll just go get them."

He gulped as you made eye contact, his crimson eyes meeting yours. Your sight would usually feel blurry, but he was close enough for you to see him quite clearly. You gulped. He was handsome as always.

He was staring daggers at you. As if he was looking right through you. You could already see his reactions clearly. You just had to hurry, he might not be suspicious of you!? You could still escape and make up some understandable explanation for later. Right?

As you where right about to dive back into the pool, he grabbed your shoulder harshly. Turning you to face him. Your thoughts raced, it was as if time was slowed down and as if every second of thinking was that much more unbearable. And then as if the time was suddenly up, your (e/c) eyes met his.

He gulped. He opened his mouth as if he wanted to say something, but paused and the silence was deafening. Your heart thumped loudly. You where panicking. What the fuck where you supposed to do?!!?!! He had to have figured you out by now! You should just run!!! That's at least what you wanted to do, but the thought of loosing him as a friend hurt too much. You froze and before you could decide what you wanted to do, he said.

"I... I'll go get them for you. You can't see without them right?" He seemed lost in thought as he got up, diving into the pool before you could even utter a word of thanks. You where speechless. What just happened. He must have figured it out by the way he reacted. You where utterly screwed. What where you going to say when he had found your glasses?! You thoughts of panic where suddenly deafened by one singular word.

RUN.

Your body carried you away quicker than you could think. You stumbled trough the women's changing-room, fumbling to get your clothes on, and stumbling out the door while buttoning your pants. You ran as quickly as you possibly could, your heart thumping loudly in your chest. you ran and ran, turning corners and taking the quickest routes possible. 

At first your thoughts where no where to be seen. You just kept on running, with no focus on anything other than making it home.

But after getting on and off the train, and then running towards your house, the usual stream of panicked thoughts started creeping in. What the hell where you going to do? He would definitely know something was up now! Why did you run again?!! The regret weighed heavily on you, like a fat little goblin using your back as a way of transportation. Fuck.

You slammed the door to your house. Leaning against it as you finally gave yourself a chance to breathe and relax your muscles. Your body felt like jelly. As if you couldn't walk one more step or you'd collapse, and there was no way in hell you could walk up the stairs to your room. 

Your body fell limp under you, as it seemed the exhaustion finally caught up to you.