Nerd

Bakugou walked towards the back of the school, thinking. 'That dumb nerd better be there!!!' He then turned around the corner and saw, the girl from before. Not the flower of course, but the  beta friend she was walking with.

After "research" he quickly found out that they spend allot of time together. He had of course never even looked at her before now. But now getting a first hand look at her, she had glasses and her hair put into two braids on either side of her head. Looking like a total nerd.

((((((Your point of view)))))))))

"Oh, so your finally here." I said as I I looked up at the blonde boy, asking "why did you invite me here?" He growled and said "I-i.......i want to get closer to the student councils flower!!!!!"

He said with a small blush of embarrassment. I looked at him and sighed, then turned around on my heel. "Bye, then." 

"WAIT!!! YOU, GET BACK HERE!!!" I looked at him annoyed as I turned around, to talk to him again. "Who are you anyways?" I asked with annoyance. "Tsk, I'm Katsuki Bakugou. Dumbass."

"You have to help me-" I glared coldly at him. He growled "Ok fine! Please help me!!!" He looked down at me with an ecspecting expression. Reminding me a bit of a puppy. Maybe a Pomeranian?

I sigh. "Alright I'll help you. But don't take it for granted, if you piss me off I'll maybe just go on and tell her. So behave!" He looked at me with a scowl, then nodded reluctantly. 

"Come on let's go." I said as I started walking. "Wait... I uh, didn't expect you to help me, like right now." 

"Well then I guess you really aren't that serious then." I smirked. He growled "ok, I'm coming." He huffed angrily. 

////////time skip//////////

We where walking down an aisle Of the local art/school supplies store, closest to the school. "Why are we here again?!" He groaned. "I won't be teaching you anything if you don't remember it, so your buying a notebook to write it down in." He rolled his eyes and went over to look at some of the notebooks. 

I sigh 'Good. While he's looking for a suitable notebook, I will look for some new erasers and pencils for my studying.' I think as I look through some of the plain looking school supplies. My attention quickly shifted to the cuter pastel colors of the more "girly" school supplies. I bit my lip looking both ways before giving in to the temptation. Sitting down and looking through the bright pastel school supplies and quickly picking a few of my favorite mechanical pencils and a few pastel colored erasers. 

////time skip////

I leaned against the exterior wall. Waiting for the idiot I now had to help. A small smile on my face as I thought about studying with my new school supplies. *ding, ding!* I looked up after hearing the sound of the door, seeing the angry blonde come stomping out of the store. Seeming to think I had run away while he was distracted. As he furiously looked around I couldn't help but giggle. He quickly turned towards me, with a deep scowl plastered on his face.

"What the hell are you laughing at, Dumbass!!!???!!" 

I chuckled, teasingly "You of course, you maniac!" He grunted with a glare, but before he had the time to yell at me I started walking towards the school. He quickly caught up, annoyed and asking "Where the hell are we going?!" 

"Clubs are still going on around the school so, we're going to the school. There's some perfect places to observe and for me to study." He groaned again. Definitely annoyed.