two

_____

_____

anchor beach community charter school has been the school, blake miller attend since he was five years old with his best friends mariana and jesus adams-foster.

he remembered the first time he ever met the twins it was from his mother introducing him to their new next door neighbors, the adams-foster family, sophia miller loved how different they were compared to all of their previous next door neighbors.

and when blake turned sixteen since he was a few months compared to the twins, his father had given him his deceased wife's blue jeep.

blake loved the blue jeep. he had always loved the vehicle when his mother was alive, driving him all the time to the ice cream shop after school on fridays and sometimes an occasional wednesday evening.

jesus sits in the passenger seat with mariana sitting in the back seat who crossed her arms over her chest, "how come jesus always gets to sit in front?"

blake looked at the girl from his rearview mirror, "because i get here first and i'm blake's best friend," mariana rolled her eyes, "you are not his best friend,"

blake drove to school occasionally getting in between the conversation about who's his best friend, "both of you are my best friends," he said with the twins ignoring him, still continuing to argue with blake parking his car in a parking spot.

the miller male puts his drink on top of his drink, coming out of his car, leaning over tryna get his bagpack with the help of mariana slinging it over his shoulder, grabbing his drink from on top of his car, locking the doors of his car.

"hey miller!"

some guys from the wrestling team called out the paler male out of the three of them with blake smiling, "hey guys," a group of girls passed them all smiling at blake, "hi blake,"

"hello ladies,"

mariana scoffed, "ugh, you're so disgusting," she walked away from blake who just chuckled, "i know you want me, mari!" he shouted playfully out to his female best friend who turns back to him rolling her eyes walking into school.

jesus wrapped his arm around his best friend's shoulder, "stop flirting with my sister," blake makes a face at his best friend, "man, that wasn't flirting," he stated to jesus, "yeah, whatever?"

blake chuckled as jesus now walked in front of him as blake stopped to full up his anchor beach water bottle, smiling charmingly at a few girls who walked past him.

walking through the double doors, blake immediately went straight towards his assigned locker, putting the combination in opening up his locker as lexi rivera comes towards blake's locked, "hey b,"

the male closed his locker smiling at the girl, "hey lex," he remembered when he used to like the rivera girl until she started to date one of his friends vico cerar one of the best wrestlers on the wrestling team, "how's it going?"

blake leaned against his locker looking slightly down at the girl, "good, how's your dad?" lexi and basically everyone in school knew about blake's father being distant since the death of his wife, always leaving blake with ali, blake's nanny.

but as blake for older, ali started to come become more like a older sister to him as she was ten years old than him, "no clue, don't see him," lexi frowned knowing that her friend missed his father.

"hey—" mariana comes to them wrapping an arm around blake's arm, "let's get to class," she unhooked her arm from blake's arm hooking her arm up with lexi's arm as the three of them walked to class.