six

____

____

blake miller has always been a flirt ever since he started playing lacrosse in freshman gaining all of the girls attention with the way he moved with the ball and was lacrosse captain.

he clears his throat smiling seeing madison leaning against her locker, "hey mads," the miller male smiled charmingly when he sees zoey and a group of her friends coming towards him, "uh, i gotta go but see you later?"

the anderson female nods her head, "o-okay," she stated when blake kissed the girl's cheek moving away from her, smiling charmingly at zoey's cheerleader friends who couldn't resist his smile.

bella williams has been in love with blake miller ever since the two were partners in the sixth grade for a science project that he took most control in since bella hated insecting animals, "hey blake,"

the male stopped looking at bella, "hey," he had to be careful knowing that bella williams was one of his coach's daughter, he couldn't stay for long since he needed to also go to his anger management meeting, "i have to go, but talk to you soon,"

the senior smiled, "mm-hmm," blake looked at her, "alright, see you soon bella," blake sees lexi rivera at her locker, where he comes towards the girl holding both of his bagpack straps in hand, "so— i just.."

lexi closed her locker looking at blake, "yes," blake smiled getting slightly nervous, "so, i wasn't really right in the head yesterday," lexi furrowed her eyebrows, "meaning—"

blake ran a hand through his brunette hair, "meaning, um, i probably shouldn't have—" lexi nods her head, "it's cool, but you probably shouldn't go kissing me every time you have a bad day,"

he tilted his head a bit, "oh, yeah? who said you're the only girl i kissed yesterday?" lexi leaned closer to him, "oh, really?"

"really," he walked past her leaving her to wonder who else he has kissed.

____

blake drove himself home, not wanting to deal with his father putting his headphones in as he comes out of his car after parking into the driveway of his house, opening his front door.

he takes his headphones out seeing his female best friend sitting on the steps to his porch, "hey," he sees mariana upset, "is everything okay? did jesus do something?" he placed himself down besides her.

mariana shakes her head, "no, he didn't do anything," blake nods his head, "okay, so what's up?" his best friend didn't look at him, "my mom's are gonna be so mad at me,"

blake furrowed his eyebrows, "what? why?" mariana let's out a breath, "cause i have been selling jesus's pills to people at school," the male looked at his best friend, "so when we had our lockers checked—"

mariana nods her head, "that was the reason why," blake frowned, "there's something else, what is it?" mariana let's out a breath, "the other night, when my birth mom just took all that money from me— like i was an atm or something,"

blake let his best friend lean on him, "not even a person, much less her daughter," mariana shrugged, "i thought well, hey.. at least i have two moms at home who love me,"

she sighed, "they're gonna hate me," blake shook his head rubbing mariana's arm, "they're not gonna hate you, i promise,"

blake continued to rub her arm as she wiped at her fallen tears, "they're totally going to cancel my quinceañera,"

he makes a face when mariana turned to him, "will you come with me to tell them?" blake nods his head at his best friend, "of course," blake had his empty adhd bottle in his bagpack.

____

blake and mariana entered the adams-foster household where blake sees his male best friend coming down the stairs, where he told him what mariana is going to do, "hi," lena looked at them, "blake, sweetie, are you staying for dinner?"

blake cleared his throat, "uh, i-i can't," lena nods her head, "okay, maybe another time," the miller male nods his head when mariana stepped forward with both blake and jesus moving her back, "it was us,"

"we did it,"

lena and stef looked at the two males confused, "did what?" blake frowned, "the pills," lena lets out a breath, "okay,"

lena and stef looked at blake, "blake, we're gonna need to call your dad over here," the miller male nods his head as stef called blake's father who comes next door.

"what's wrong?"

noah miller enters the kitchen looking at his son as he held francesca in his arms, "blake, would you like to tell your father what you did?"

blake looked at his father, "i um, i've been selling my pills to kids at school," noah's eyes grew wide, "what? what did you just say? did i just hear you correctly? you've been selling your pills at school?"

blake nods his head at his father looking down, "no, that can't be true, i saw a bottle full yesterday," blake takes out the empty pill bottle from his bagpack, "you both care to explain,"

stef said looking in between them both, "we were just feeling like freaks, we're just tired of being the kids with add and adhd, everyone always asking us, did you take your pill? you know, so we stopped,"

blake licked his lip, "we started hiding them in our pockets or underneath our tongues," jesus nods his head, "kelsey saw them at school and she-she told me she heard they make you really smart, and really focused, she needed some for a paper she had to write,"

noah had his daughter on the kitchen counter with lena and stef staring at them, "um, so we gave her one, and some more, and things just got really out of hand,"

noah, lena and stef looked at each other, "blake, you're grounded for two weeks," noah said to his son, "no extracurriculars, no fun, in school, detention and home," the older miller looked at his son, "no more lacrosse,"

blake frowned, "but dad, i am the best on the team and there's a game in a few days," noah shook his head, "you should of thought of that before you started selling your pills, hand me your phone,"

mariana looked at blake, "blake," the male handed his father his phone to where noah looked at him, "you're only allowed to have this for school, and that's it, when you get home from school, you hand it over to me,"

francesca looked at her brother, then back to her father leaning her head on his shoulder as noah frowned at his son, "let's go, home now," blake picked up his bagpack along with his out dated adhd pill bottle putting it back into his bag.

noah stood behind his son who glanced back at where mariana was standing, as blake looked away from her walking out of the adams-fosters household and into his house, "are you stupid?"

blake heard his father ask once the door to their house closed, "why in the hell would you sell your pills what helps you to concentrate? something could of happened to kelsey or whatever her name was, blake,"

the youngest miller male frowned, "i'm sorry," noah just shakes her head, "go upstairs to your bedroom," blake put his jacket on the coat rack before going upstairs to his bedroom.