three

_____

_____

entirety. that's what it felt like for blake as he leaned his head against the fist of his hand looking at the clock slowly tick, slower and slower to the end of the day.

he was currently in history class, and even though he gets good grades from the class, he never pays attention to what his teacher mr cooper ever says since the man thinks he knows everything.

blake looked back seeing mariana also looking at the clock, smiling slightly at his best friend who returns the smile when mr cooper calls out his name.

"there were 346 casualties, unless you're counting the local civilians," mr cooper looked at blake who spoke without even paying attention, "that's correct, blake,"

the miller male smiled knowing that he was correct, "well, very good.. expect of course.. there was no civilians in this battle,"

"actually, there was 27, sir.." mariana looked towards blake who smiled, "confederate spillers fires on the church, believing it to be housing weapons," blake furrowed his eyebrows, "they were wrong, it was a night of great loss,"

mr cooper looked at his class then down to his desk, "the founder's archives are stored in civil hall if you'd like to brush up on your facts.." the class turns towards blake, "mr cooper,"

the bell rung with everyone standing up from their chairs, blake putting his textbook and notebook together shoving it into his bagpack walking out of their history teacher's classroom behind mariana.

the two spoke with lena coming past them, "hey guys," blake smiled at their vice principal, "hi lena," blake said to lena, "um blake, do you mind taking brandon, callie, jesus and mariana home? i have a meeting and—"

the miller male nods his head, "yea, i don't mind," lena smiled, "okay, see you at dinner," mariana nods her head walking to blake's jeep with him as jesus meets them at his best friend's jeep, "where's brandon and what her name was,"

blake turned to mariana, "you did text brandon didn't you?" mariana nods her head, "yeah, he said not to worry about them," blake shrugged his shoulders, "alrighty then, jesus, mariana is in front now,"

the said girl sent her twin brother a smirk who glared at her seeing his twin now sit in the passenger seat of their best friend's jeep.

____

the miller male stayed around the adam fosters household not wanting to go home since ali had to look after her boyfriend's brother with her boyfriend who was horrible to her.

but with blake being ten years younger than his nanny and her boyfriend, he knew he didn't stand a chance but that was until he met ali's boyfriend and he had to say, after taking all of those boxing lessons, he knew he could take on ali's boyfriend who looked like he used to be a nerd back in school.

jesus and blake come downstairs seeing lena adams foster there talking to mariana who now walked past them, "hey, so, uh—"

lena followed after jesus and blake who went into the living room getting the controllers into their hands, "what's going on with mariana?" blake furrowed his eyebrows, "what do you mean?"

lena looked at her son and blake, "um, why is she pretending to be sick?" the two shrugged their shoulders, "we don't know, maybe she's actually sick?—" blake stated to lena.

jesus didn't turn to his mama, "or it could be that time of the—" lena stopped her son, "if you say time of the month, i'm going to sign you both up for a women's health workshop at my ob-gyn—"

lena took the controllers from their prying hands, "wait, why do i have to go? i didn't say anything about that," lena looked at blake, "you two basically think the same thing most of the time,"

"and don't ever say that in a house full of women—"

blake stopped her, "okay, okay, jeez," jesus then looked at his mama, "well, if it's not that then we don't know what to tell you,"

lena sighed, "okay," blake played with his nail, when he hears the front door opening, "i'm home!" lena looked at them, "put these away, you need to get changed for brandon's—"

jesus looked at his mama, "we just came down here," lena nods her head, "i know, but go," the two boys put their controllers away going upstairs to get changed for brandon's thing.

blake took off his t-shirt in the toilet getting changed into a nice shirt when mariana comes into the bathroom, her eyes remained on blake's visibly abs on his stomach, "whoa,"

she put a hand over her eyes until blake slide on the buttoned up shirt, "all done," mariana took her hand away from her eyes seeing blake smirk, "what?"

he comes closer to his female best friend, their faces a few meters apart, "i saw you mari," he kissed her cheek walking past her, "brandon, shake a leg! we're going to do this thing!"

blake goes towards brandon's bedroom not seeing the male in his room, coming downstairs to where jesus was talking to his moms, "they didn't come in blake's car with us," jesus stated, "i just thought he was showing her around,"

"her who? her, callie?"

the two male nod their heads, "yeah," the two males go towards the living room again, playing on the playstation in the living room.

he hears stef talking to mike about the two of them only going to get brandon and callie when he volunteered himself to go with stef staying in the car when they arrived to the location seeing another car pull up.

"dad?"

cheif noah miller comes out of his chief car with his bulletproof vest on coming towards the house seeing stef handcuffing the male, "dad," noah turned around to now face his sixteen year old son who stands there.

noah looked at his son, "what are you doing here? you shouldn't be here, why aren't you at home?" blake opened his mouth, "i'm not at home because ali isn't there since she's helping ollie look after his brother and it's lonely being in a big house all by myself, okay! so i came with stef, because at least she actually cares about me, unlike you dad,"

noah clenched his jaw, "you haven't been there for me ever since mom died, and that was eleven years ago, mom wouldn't like how you turned out dad, she'd be sad at how you're always at the station rather than at home with your son," blake spoke with a tear coming down his face.

"blake, let's go,"

blake took one last glance at his dad who stood there watching as blake turned his back to him walking to stef's black car going into the back seats of the car.