four

_____

_____

blake went into the adams-foster household with his bagpack sling over his shoulder, "morning, adams-foster family?" he comes into the kitchen, bro hugging his best friend seeing jesus on his stakeboard.

lena smiled at blake handing him a plate, "here, sweetie," blake smiled charmingly taking the plate from her hands, "thank you," lena still held onto the plate, "have you taken your meds?"

blake miller had been diagnosed with attention-deficit / hyperactivity disorder what stands for adhd, the miller boy had been diagnosed with it ever since he was four years old, with the short attention span where blake had trouble sustaining attention and listening to others talk, and could get easily distracted by a simple thing.

the boy nods his head, "yes, i have," blake lied since he had already taken all of them and didn't want to tell his father about buying more since he didn't need them. normally he'd have an alarm or he'd normally have ali telling him every morning reminding him to take his medication, "ali reminded me just before i left," lena smiled, "okay,"

she let go of the boy's plate putting the banana peels into the bin seeing it now full, "jesus, the trash needs to go out," and sometimes, blake would help his best friend take out the trash, but he wasn't bothered to help today, "i shouldn't have to remind you,"

"but i took it out yesterday—" the male injected, "it's full again, and get off your skateboard, please," blake ate his breakfast opposite jude and callie, "where's mari?"

blake looked around not seeing his other best friend, "who?" callie asked confused, "mariana, blake has been calling her that ever since kindergarten," blake smiled, "where's mariana?"

stef asked coming into the kitchen with brandon behind her, "i think she's still in the bathroom," stef and blake shared a look, "mariana, come on! let's go babe, you gotta eat!"

mariana comes downstairs where blake turns seeing his female best friend with her hair wet, "i didn't have time to do my hair—" she then made eye contact with blake who gives her a smile, "don't laugh,"

the male held in his laugh knowing mariana hated having her hair wet, "well, it's too late now, sweets," mariana then looked at blake, "but blake is driving, aren't you?"

blake showers mariana his skateboard, "i kinda wanted to skateboard to school today," mariana made a sound, "we still have fifteen minutes,"

stef and lena shook their heads, "no, you guys have to walk to school today, we have a thing," stef poured herself some coffee, "come on, come and eat,"

mariana sits herself next to her male best friend with blake looking at her, "if you want, i can drive you to school," she looked at him, "you can't now, since moms will make me feel bad for making you drive,"

"i am not going to school with my hair like this," blake looked at her hair, then down her eyes and to her lips, "i still think you look great, wet hair or not," he smiled charmingly picking up his plate and putting it in the sink.