five

____

____

blake miller would always be best friends with jesus and mariana adams foster but blake also had two other best friends, corey darwin and angela johnson who have been his other best friends since freshman year, he met both of them from their freshman ap classes.

angela used to hang around with mariana a lot until lexi rivera moved to town becoming mariana's new female best friend knocking angela off of the scale but she didn't care since she had found her friends through their ap classes.

corey and angela introduced blake to their friends, madison anderson and owen harding being in the same maths class as blake, with lelia williams being in the same ap class as the three of them.

the five of them stuck together since freshman year becoming closer friends every year, with blake sometimes hanging out with them not knowing that he was making mariana and lexi jealous as they see blake being all touchy with madison anderson.

she's apart of the cheerleading team, being the younger sister to senior zoey anderson who's head cheerleader and a real bitch to blake whenever she sees him too close to her sister.

"blake!"

the miller male took his arm off from around madison's shoulder hearing zoey coming up behind them with her arms crossed over her cheerleading uniform, "zoey, hey, what's up?"

he asked her with his charmingly smile, the older anderson girl looked at blake's face, "uh-huh, that charming smile ain't gonna work on me, boo," the male furrowed his eyebrows, "uh,"

zoey looked at him, "keep your arm off of my sister, you got that?" blake nods his head at zoey seeing some of her friends coming up behind her.

brody henderson coming up behind his girlfriend, "what's the problem, babe?" he looked down seeing madison and blake, "hey mads, blake, my man," the two bro hugged.

since blake was a good basketball player, he got moved up to varsity playing with the senior basketball team, "hey man, how's life treating you?"

brody smiled from where he had his arm wrapped around his girlfriend's waist, "life's good, really good," everyone on madison's table watched brody and blake interact, "come on babe,"

he takes zoey away from blake talking to his girlfriend about how good of a guy he is, "she doesn't like me,"

madison looked at him, "what makes you say that," blake gave her a look, "everything," the table laughed to where they gained some attention of other students, "it's cause she sees you flirting with other girls,"

blake turned his head looking inside the school building when he catches callie's eye who sat in the music room, he nods his head at her with his leg continuing to bounce.

____

blake skateboards home, coming off of his skateboard when he opens the front door to his house putting his skateboard into the cupboard taking off his headphones.

he furrowed his eyebrows hearing music being played from the kitchen, slowly blake walks to his kitchen seeing his father cooking something in a pan, "dad?"

blake dropped his backpack onto the kitchen counter where he sees a little girl come running into the kitchen, "dad," blake furrowed his eyebrows where he sees his father picking up his daughter, "uh dad, who's this?"

noah looked at his daughter then to his son, "blake," the male stepped backwards, "who is she, dad?" noah looked at francesca who looked at blake, "i-i'm your sister,"

blake looked at her then to his father seeing so much of his mother in francesca's face, "h-how.." noah looked at his son, "i don't know, apparently mom was pregnant,"

noah spoke to his son who looked at francesca, "but she wasn't even showing," noah nods his head, "i know it's confusing, but blake, francesca she's your sister,"

blake scoffed, "what? just so you can abandon another chlid and leave them in the hands of ali whilst you work, huh?" he said to his father, "you're never home, how are you going to take care of her, when you're never here,"

noah frowned at his son, "i-i am, i'm going to be less hours at the station, i'll only work when you guys have school," he looked at his son, "i wanna be better, i want to be better for both of you,"

blake shook his head stepping away from his father, "i-i can't," he walked fast out of his house coming towards the adams-foster household knocking onto the door, "hey, what's wrong?"

mariana looked at her male best friend who kept his face neutral but mariana knew blake wanted to cry in that moment, "what happened?" she brings him into her house taking him to the living room, "mariana, who was it—?"

lena stopped seeing mariana comforting her male best friend, "oh, hi blake, i'll um leave you two alone," mariana's hand was on her best friend's back trying to comfort him, "do you wanna talk about it?"

blake looked at mariana, "no," he stated softly, "i'm fine, i'll be fine," he said to mariana, "is jesus upstairs?" mariana nods her head as blake went past her, going upstairs towards his best friend's bedroom.

when he sees lexi, "hey," blake smiled charmingly, "hey," lexi looked at him, "i just wanted to say thanks," blake nods his head, "i know you were just trying to stick up for me, i-i didn't mean to yell at you,"

he stepped closer to her, "you didn't have to go all iron man on his ass, but, you know, thank you," blake looked at her eyes then down to her lips stepping forwards connecting their lips together in a small kiss.

when blake pulls back from lexi, he didn't realise that his best friend was coming out of his bedroom, "hey man," blake turned his head to look at his best friend, "just the man i wanted to see,"

blake said playfully with jesus chuckling at his best friend's comment, "come on," mariana takes lexi away with the two of them subtly taking glances at each other across the rooms.

jesus looked at his best friend, "i saw that," blake furrowed his eyebrows, "saw what?" jesus gave his best friend a look, "really, dude? come on, mariana's best friend really?"

blake bits his bottom lip, he didn't mean for it to happen. he just got caught up in the moment, "what about you, huh? i saw you with angela, you know her and mariana aren't friends anymore,"

jesus smiled, "after this, they will be—" blake raised an eyebrow, he wanted for his friends to be friends with his best friends, "don't play with me like that, man, you're not joking are you?"

jesus shook his head, "no of course not," blake smiled, he wanted his ap class best friends to get along with his childhood best friends.