ten

_____

_____

something blake miller hated was liars and the one thing he hated he was becoming, lying to mariana about him not dating someone when he was in fact secretly dating lexi rivera, mariana's female best friend behind her back.

mariana was trying on quinceañera dresses whilst lexi and her mama lena was watching mariana try on an stunning pink dress, where the women questioned mariana about if her father's tie is gonna match her dress, "uh, como?"

lexi looked at her best friend, "she's asking if your father's tie is going to match with your dress for the father-daughter dance," lexi said to her best friend before looking to the women talking to her in spanish about how mariana doesn't have a father instead she has two moms.

"ah, que bueno,"

the women looked at mariana, "uh, so you can with a padrino or.. a close friend de la familia," mariana half smiled at that knowing exactly who she was gonna ask, "she's dancing with her moms, right?"

mariana looked at her best friend, "i was actually gonna ask blake if he could be my date to my quinceañera," lexi looked at her best friend.

she knew that her best friend had a small crush on blake miller ever they first met when the miller family moved in next to their house, but never said anything since the two have always just been best friends, "hey, sorry, i'm late,"

stef comes into the dress store kissing and embracing her wife before looking to her daughter, "so—" she looks at mariana, "oh, my goodness, you look beautiful, sweatheart!"

____

blake looked at his best friend whilst they were at the skatepark, "so, man, who do you think mariana is going to ask to be her date to her quinceañera?" corey questions his best friend from where he comes up the skate ramp on his skateboard, "i think she'd ask you blake,"

the miller male furrowed his eyebrows at jesus, "so better tell mariana about you and lexi before—" corey and owen furrowed their eyebrows, "wait, you're dating mariana's best friend?"

blake opened his mouth to say something when corey and owen just laughed, "oh, my god, dude, that is so not gonna end well," blake looked at them, "and why not? me and mariana are just friends, she's my best friend,"

corey pats his friend's arm, "dude, everyone knows sometime you two are gonna get together," blake looked at jesus who shrugged his shoulders, "and dating her best friend is gonna hurt your relationship with her,"

____

blake sat with the adams-fosters family since his father had to go into work early then expected, ali was around looking after francesca and since noah allowed blake to go to the adams-foster house, she allowed blake to go there.

"hey, adams-foster, what's for dinner?"

the miller male comes into the kitchen alongside his best friend with a smirk, "not chips, my friend," stef takes the bag of chips bag from her son's hand.

blake looked ahead seeing lexi sitting opposite her best friend colouring something in before looking to blake who looked away from her, "hey, can taila stay for dinner?"

"ooh, lexi, too?"
"and blake?"

stef and lena looked at their kids, "sure," jude looked at blake then to lexi where lena looked between them, "hey, callie, how was your day?"

callie looked at blake who half smiled at her, "uh, it was good," stef then looked to mariana, "uh, so callie—" the latina female turns to callie , "you know my friend kelsey?"

blake bit his lip, "oh, the one who lied and said i sold her drugs?" mariana nods her head, "yeah, well she's in rehab," the miller male rubbed the back of his neck, "i'm sorry to hear that,"

mariana looked at blake who nods his head at her, "so, uh, do you want to take her place in my court?" stef smiled, "i think that it's a great idea, mariana, um, well, what do you think, callie?"

blake could see tayla not liking this conversation, "uh, sure, i guess," blake smiled at her, "great," lena looked at callie, "we'll just have to hurry and get your gown fitted before saturday,"

"i have to wear a gown?"

both jude and blake chuckled at what callie said, "well, you don't have to do anything," blake looked at callie, "and we get to do a waltz,"

"it's going to be fun,"

jesus looked at callie, "like eating glass," blake chuckled at his best friend's comment, "hey, shut it," tayla twirled her hair between her fingers, "so, who does callie get to dance with?"

stef looked at blake, "blake—" when mariana says, "brandon," blake and stef furrowed their eyebrows, "mariana, you have to waltz with your brother and blake will waltz with callie,"

blake smiled charmingly at callie, "i am a great dancer," everyone in the adams-foster family chuckled expect for jude and callie who were confused, "what?"

callie looked around her family, "be careful, blake has two left feet," mariana smiled at her best friend, "but he makes up for it with his charm," blake pointed at mariana, "hey,"

everyone chuckled again with callie and jude now joining in with blake looking at mariana's female best friend, "i was thinking about bringing angela johnson as my date for the quinceañera, if i am allowed to do that?"

"angela? as in my ex best friend?"

blake looked at his male best friend who looked back at blake, "yes sweetheart, you can bring your girlfriend," blake makes a face when he sees mariana's eyes widen, "you're dating angela?"

jesus looked at his sister, "don't make a big deal out of it mariana," he rolled his eyes as blake ran a hand through his hair.

____

blake waited until lexi comes into the bathroom, when the next person who comes into the bathroom pinning them up against the wall placing his lips against lexi's lips.

the bathroom door opening, "i'm in here," blake said as jude tried to open the bathroom door, "hey!" blake locked the bathroom door, running a hand through his hair, "you didn't lock the door?"

blake looked down at lexi's face, "i'm sorry," lexi let's out a breath, "i hate sneaking around like this," blake had his arm above lexi's head, "but, it's kinda hot," blake stated showing his charming smile, "i mean it,"

her hands come onto his flannel covered chest, "okay," he takes her hand off of his chest and into his hands, "let's tell mariana now,"

"no!"

blake furrowed his eyebrows at her, "not before her party," the miller male couldn't help it as he pressed his lips against lexi's lips again, "okay, we'll tell her after,"

lexi's arms are around blake's shoulders, "i shouldn't even be doing this," he starts to put his hands on her waist, "yes, you should," lexi playfully slapped his hands, "i have to go home, i have to go home,"

"no, you do not,"

lexi pushes him back, "go," she looked at him, "go before mariana thinks i fell in," he shows off his charming smile once more to lexi coming out of the bathroom.

the miller male cleared his throat seeing jude and jesus looking at him, "hey," stef comes into the boy's bedroom, "hey,"

blake smiled at his best friend's mom, "i just wanted to say goodnight to you guys," blake smiled at stef, "i have to get home, so goodnight,"