Chapter 1 Change

POV Leafy
I watched as Firey allowed Coiny into Dream island.
"Wow Firey. That was amazing" I complemented.
"On another note I can't wait to see Dream island." I added.
"Well Leafy, I don't think I can let you in" Firey said.
I was shocked and asked "W-what? But you let everyone else in, even coiny"
"Leafy when you road my Ferris wheel you said "Get me out of this thing." That really hurt me deep down inside" Firey explained.
"Y-you better be joking Firey" I stuttered and hoping that it was just a joke.
" Leafy you don't understand. That Ferris wheel I made it for ?, but more importantly I made it for you. And you just rejected it" Firey stated.
I was shaking in anger. " I don't believe this" I growled.
"Leafy I'm sorry but now I now see the truth." Firey walked behind the gates. " You are a mean person and I do not believe you deserve to be on Dream island." Firey said as he slammed the door in my face.
I was enraged at Firey. 'How could he do this to me.I'm not mean.' I thought to myself. I pulled out my phone and dialed the announcer speaker box. The phone rings, as it rings Firey's words echoes in my head.
"You really are a mean person"
'Mean person?'
'Mean?...'
'I'm not mean' I thought as I retraces all the events that happened.' I mean sure I did some bad things, but those were 'accidents' I was lost in my thoughts until.
"Hello?" A robotic voice said though the phone. It's the announcer
"A-ah! Yeah hi announcer speaker box." I responded.
"Why did you call? I can't be on this call for long. Because of budget cuts." They said.
"Oh I want-" I paused for a moment before continuing. "I just wanted to say thank you for hosting the game. Oh and take this" I pulled out box of paper slips and wrote '$1,000,000,000,000' on a slip. I sended the slip though the phone.
"Wow, I can finally pay off my dept. This is even enough to buy Dream island." Announcer said.
I chuckled at that last comment. "So yeah. Hope you have a safe trip. Bye"
"Bye Leafy" announcer said as the call ends.
I put away my phone and stares at the gates of Dream island. 'Maybe Firey was right.' I thought to myself. 'I would had proven Firey's point if I bought Dream island. I don't deserve it.'
I grabbed my belongings and walked into the forest to start my new life. I looked back at the gate of Dream island one last time.
'Goodbye Icecube, Pin, and everyone. I had a blast these past 2 years.'
'And goodbye Firey. You had opened my eyes, so thanks...'
'I'll miss you all...'

Firey POV
I hammered in the last nail on the gate. 'There now Leafy can't get in' I thought to myself. I placed the hammer gently down near the gate. 'Now time to relax after 2 years of battling.' I walk towards where everyone is.
"Hey everyone." I called out.
"Firey! What took you so long?" Coiny asked.
"Yeah we thought like you were gonna like take like forever." Match complained.
I scratched the back of my head "Heh sorry. I had to take care of something. Well anyway why don't we go and enjoy Dream island now. Everyone is here so let's go." I explained.
Everyone cheered as most of them scattered to explore the island. I noticed Icecube and Pin looking around worrying. I walk up to them.
"Is something wrong Icecube and Pin?" I asked them. Icecube nervously looked at me before hiding behind Pin.
"Well we were wondering.."Pin said.
" W-where's Leafy?" Icecube interrupted.
I was taken aback and started to debate if I should tell the truth or make up some excuses.
"Well uhh about that." I started.
"Firey please don't tell me you didn't let Leafy in?" Pin asked.
Well it's the excuse it is."Uh...umm.Well you see- Oh my Gosh! Look it's a UFO!" I shouted as I pointed behind them in the sky.
Pin and Icecube turned their heads in the direction I pointed. While they were distracted, I began to make my escape. But my path was blocked by someone.
"Going somewhere Firey?" Coiny questioned me.
I gulps and nervous laughed. Pin and Icecube turned about and stared at me. I'm now surrounded. I sigh as try to find the right words to say.
" Okay fine I'll tell. I-I didn't let Leafy in" I mumbled.
"H-Huh? Why didn't you? You let me in?" Coiny yelled at me.
"That's exactly what she said..." I whispered under my breath.
"Well you have to let her in now." Pin said grabbing my arm and dragging me to the gate.
"What's that?" Icecube asked, looking at the boards on the gate.
Both Pin and Coiny glared at me before I answered " It's to make sure Leafy doesn't try and sneak in." I nervously explained.
Coiny and Pin start to rip off the boards as Icecube place the boards and nails somewhere in the side so no one steps on it. It took them almost an half hour to remove the boards with their bare hands. Once they got the final board, Pin bust open the gates.
"Leafy!" Pin called out, hoping to see her still there.
But Leafy was nowhere to be found.
Instead there was a group of other objects that just came out of the woods.
"Huh, who are you guys?" Coiny asked.
"And where did you guys come from?" Firey asked.
The group was confused before someone asked.
"Is this Dream Island?"
——————
955 words