Chapter 2 New Friends?

POV Leafy
I walked around the forest aimlessly, not knowing where to go really. Even though I'm lost, it was very calming here. It was nice and shady, pretty and quiet.
~SNAP~
'What was that!' I thought as I faced where the sound came from. 'So much for being quiet.' I continued to walk thinking it was probably an animal, a tree branch almost breaking off or my imagination. I mean someone can be here right?
I then see something red appear suddenly from the corner of my eye. 'Someone is here' I started to book it. I ran as fast as I could to lose whoever was chasing me. I hear no footsteps but I can feel that they are still after me.
In a blink of an eye they appeared in front of me and screamed out in terror.
"AHHH-mmp!" I was cut off when the stranger covered my mouth with their hand. I didn't notice this till now but they sorta looked like me but red and more...angry? They removed their hand from my mouth.
"W-who are you?" I asked them softly.
"..."
"Not much of a talker huh?" I commented.
They nodded stiffly before grabbing my hand.
"Huh? What are you- AH!"
We were in a completely different place. No wonder I haven't heard any footsteps during that chase. They have been teleporting. I looked around to see where I was. I was still in the woods but there was this large blue metal container.
"W-what is this?" I asked the red leaf as I looked at it more.
On one side of the container it said something.
"Locker of Losers?" I read out loud.
The stranger then motioned their arms to punch or a ripping one.
"Hmm? O-oh do you want me to help open the Locker?" I asked.
They nod. I gulp nervously. I never tried breaking into something. I knock on the walls of the lockers to know if I should break open though the wall or lid.
*Knock Knock*
'Hmm it's pretty thick the walls' I thought. As I was planning on what to do I hear something. It almost sounds like someone talk but it was muffled. I couldn't understand anything they were saying. Oh my leaf blowers. Is this the 'L.O.L' the announcer speaker box talking about on episode 18.
'I wonder how they are doing in there. I'm thankful I haven't been eliminated to experience the 'TLC'.' I thought to myself as I get up on the locker.
I noticed the lock on keeping the lid shut. Maybe if I break it I could get this locker opened. I pulled out my trusty knife and I hit the shackle of the lock the hardest I could. I was able to make a small dent. I was pleased at that and continue to strike my knife onto the knife. The stranger had teleported by my side and stared at me not saying a word. But I knew what they were thinking.
"You want help, right?" I ask.
They nodded and sat next to me. I handed them another knife I keep on hand. I never realized the amount of knives I keep on hand. We took turns striking the lock, slowly chipping away the shackle off the lock.
20 minutes later we were able to break the lock off. I fell back to lay down for a few seconds to catch my breath. My arm aches now, I have no strength anymore right now. The red stranger seem to be still fine, not tired at the slightest. After I got my energy back, the stranger and I got together and pulled the heavy lid open.
"Gasp! Guys the lid has lifted." a voice states.
"Finally they are letting us out." someone complained.
"I hate it here." one shouted.
"Da Da Da Da Da" a high pitched voice said really quickly.
"Everyone hop on me and cloudy" another said.
Several objects on 2 other objects exited the locker and they had spotted me.
"Uh who are you?" the red gem asked me.
"Oh I'm-" I was then interrupted by the blue and green book.
"Oh that's Leafy." they then opened up to a page with my name. "She is 2nd placed object in Bfdi. Wait!"
They closed themself and walked up to me. I sweat nervously at they got close to me.
"Is Bfdi over?" They asked.
"Uh yeah j-just about 20 minutes ago." I answered.
"Then why are you here? Where's the announcer." They continued to question me.
"Uhh uhh." I could barely keep up with the questions.
"Book calm down. You are clearly stressing her with your question." The clocked butts in.
"Y-yeah book, I mean she did just let us out. We should at least thank her." A saw added in.
"O-Oh! Right sorry Leafy and thank you for letting us out." Book I'm guessing that's her name apologize and thanked me.
"N-no worry. I understand why you would ask me so many questions. A lot had happened while you guys were stuck in the L.O.L. Sorry you had to deal with that." I explained, scratching the back of my head.
"Well for why I'm here. I was actually brought by this person here. So really you should thank them." I added showing the stranger to them.
"Aw Evil Leafy you came back to help us. Thank you." A taco said hugging the stranger named Evil Leafy.
Everyone was thanking me and Evil Leafy. I learned everyone's name, Roboty, Naily, Tree, Barf bag, Saw, Cloudy, Bell, Clock, Basketball, Balloony, Eggy, Pillow, Remote, Grassy, Pie, 8-Ball, Book, Taco, Marker, Dora, Fanny, Robot Flower, Tv, Fries, Ruby, and Nickel. Everyone was so friendly and nice I really wished I had met them before.
"Well anywheres it was nice meeting all of you but I'll be taking my leave. Oh and before I forget." I pointed out. "If you go that direction you'll get to the gates of Dream Island. Knock on the gate and I'm sure they would let you in." I said.
"Thanks Leafy that helpful." Tree said.
"Tv please have a GPS opened for us to dream Island." Balloony asked.
Tv displayed a map to where we are to Dream Island. I smiled before remembering something.
"Oh yeah could you also not mention that you guys had met me to everyone at Dream Island please." I pleaded.
"Huh sure but why?" Tree asked.
"I feel like the mention of my name might slim your chance of entry of Dream Island. Specially if the winner hears my name." I explained.
"But there is also is another request I want to ask." I asked.
"Hmm what is it?" Tree replayed.
I handed a envelope to Tree. "Please give this to Pin."
Tree grabbed the envelope and nodded. I smiled happily, thanking Tree. I then said my fair wells to everyone and begin to walk away.
"So where are we going?" I hear a child like voice asked.
I turned around and see not only Grassy, but also Clock, Saw, Fanny, and Fries behind me.
"Ah! Why are you guys following me? Dream Island is the other direction." I stated confusing.
"Yeah we know but I kinda don't want to go there." Fries answered.
"I hate Dream Island." Fanny stated.
"You hate everything Fanny. But yeah just like Fries said. Sounds kinda crowded in Dream Island." Clock added.
"Leafy is nice to Grassy. Grassy wanna follow Leafy." Grassy complements. I finched when he said 'nice'.
'I guess I am 'nice'...' I thought to myself.
"So where are we going?" Grassy ask again, staring at me in the eyes.
"Oh uh well I was just going-" and just on cue a map smacks me in the face. "Oof! Huh? Oh I'm going here" I said after looking at the map.
" Yoyleland? That sounds like a long journey." Fries said.
"Well I could warp there right here now that I have the map. But it seem that you guys want to come along so yeah it will be a long journey." I chuckled.
"It sounds fun. I haven't had a good walk in months." Saw cheers.
"None of us actually had a chance to walk around after being locked in that locker." Clock added.
"Any ways shouldn't the 7 of us get going now?" Fries say changing the subject.
"7? But there's only 6 of us." I ask all confused.
"Yes there's 7 of us. See!" Grassy answered pointing behind me.
I turned around to see Evil Leafy standing behind a tree. Guess I didn't see her, she must be a very shy person.
"Ah I see. You'll be joining me too Evil Leafy?" I asked. They nod and I smiled before looking at everyone. "Okay everyone let's start our journey together." I say with confidence.
Everyone cheered.

Coiny's POV
We finally were able to open the gate but Leafy was nowhere to be seen. There was instead just a group of objects that seemed to be looking for Dream Island.
"Yes this is Dream Island. Why do you ask?" Firey answered them.
One of the taller objects walked forward. "Ah, we heard that we could possibly enter Dream Island once we found it." They responded to Firey's question. "Oh wait I haven't even said my name. I'm Tree and these are my friends Roboty, Naily, Barf bag, Cloudy, Bell, Basketball, Balloony, Eggy, Pillow, Remote, Pie, 8-Ball, Book, Taco, Marker, Dora, Robot Flower, Tv, Ruby, and Nickel." Tree added.
"I'm Firey and I am the owner of Dream Island." Firey introduced himself before continuing. "And since you made the journey here I guess I should welcome you in. Follow me."
Most of them followed Firey into Dream Island as Firey gave them a tour around the place. I made my way to Pin and Icecube.
"Psss- hey Pin, Icecube. Where do you think they came from?" I whisper to them.
"I don't know Coiny. I've never met them before." Pin answered.
"Uhh- guys. They came from the L.O.L." Icecube shyly responded.
"L.O.L?" Pin and I repeated.
" Locker of losers. It's like the T.L.C, but it was for the potential contestants that didn't join the game. Though I totally had forgotten about them..." Icecube explained.
"Do you think they knew about where Dream island because of you know..." Pin pauses. "Leafy?.." Pin finished.
"Hmm... maybe." I said.
Could Leafy had helped them and led them here? If so why did she tell them to come here? I really hope she is okay. Pin and Icecube both seem more worried about her more than I am.
As we were talking about the newcomers and Leafy, one of our new visitors made their way over to us. I think his name was Tree.
"Oh hello there. I couldn't help but overhear a bit of your conversation." Tree states as he looks over to Pin.
"You're Pin right?" Tree asked Pin.
"Y-yes I'm Pin." Pin responded.
"Someone told me to give this to you." Tree gave Pin a letter. "Well it was nice meeting you guys. Later" Tree then went through the gate.
Pin opens up the letter. She reads it as I see her frown more the longer she reads it. I go up next to her and Icecube copies.
"What did it say Pin?" I asked as I peeked at the paper.
Pin crumples the paper in her fist before I could take a good look at the letter.
"It's from Leafy..." Pin responded was a slight sad tone.
"Leafy? What did she write?" Icecube pleaded.
I too was curious about what Leafy wrote.
"She said she's not coming back to Dream island." Pin was visibly shaking. I didn't know if it was from anger, sadness or both.
"W-what? What do you mean she's not coming back?" I asked shocked.
" She wrote that she left on her terms and that it wasn't Firey's fault she wasn't let in the Island. I don't believe this b-but this does sound like something she would do..." Pin explained.
"L-Leafy is gone?..." Icecube said depressed.
"What about our alliance then? What about me?..." Pin muttered under her breath.
I pat Pin on the back softly to comfort her a little.
"How about we go back in and check out a room in the hotel. You two look like you need to rest after everything that happened." I suggested as I walked Pin and Icecube back into Dream Island.
Just what was Leafy thinking? Where is she now? And what is she planning to do?
———————
2109 words (oh wow long chapter oof)