Writing Ideas(au and Headcanons)

A bunch of Bfb au or headcanons. Feel free for to use them or write about it.

———
Au where Profily was the reason behind Leafy and Firey's arguments at the end of Bfdi.
- Profily has a crush/ obsession with Firey but get jealous that Leafy was spending more time with him.
-Profily is still isn't noticed by everyone by after the fairest wheel accident, Profily goes to Firey to whisper in his ear that it was all Leafy's Fault.
- This obviously causes the Leafy isn't allowed in Dream Island. But what Profily didn't take account was that they also didn't get let in Dream Island.
-this au could go 2 ways

-way 1 is Profily manipulate Leafy into stealing Dream Island and everything is quite the same except Profily is a bit shady in Bfb.

- Or way 2 where it's sorta the same as my "what if Leafy didn't steal Dream Island" au but Profily is noticed by Leafy after being left out of Dream Island.
-Profily pretends to be Leafy's friend the entire time but is still manipulating her almost in a sorta state where Leafy develops separation anxiety.
-Even tho originally Profily liked Firey, they started to develop a twisted feeling for Leafy.
"Leafy, you wouldn't leave me right? I'm your only friend."
———
Magian Leafy Au
- This is purely for the joke "For my next trick, I'll make my happiness disappear. Firey will you please come over to assist?"
-Leafy does fun and quirky magic tricks in Bfb.
- Leafy also is really close with Blocky and Woody in this Au.
-Leafy is more mentally happy in this Au just don't mention Firey. She's conflicted about him.
-Coiny and Pin helps with some magic tricks when they are free, Flower designed and created Leafy's Hat and cape. And most of Leafy's gimmick comes from Yellow Face.
- Favorite magic trick to do is the teleporting trick
-Leafy was inspired by a traveling Magian named TopHat.
———
HeadCanons

-Pin love's gardening, she has a green thumb.(that's why she is shipped with Leafy a lot.)
-Gelatin says parkour when ever jumps over anything.
- Profily is naturally talented in everything they do except for you know, being noticed.
- Pen totally has some separation anxiety. Can't be without his bros.(same here)
-Fanny started to hate everything after so many objects made so many jokes about her name
-Coiny's childhood favorite dish was call Dirt Cake that's why he thinks dirt is a delicacy and is also banned from the kitchen
-Bracelety watched Bfdi, saw Icy, and said She's my favorite!
-Leafy and 2 could had a nice strange friendship sorta similar to 2 and Gaty
-lollipop mutters her thoughts out loud when alone
-Saw sings to deal with her anxiety
-Cloudy has "accidentally" collected other objects sorta almost creating a small jail till he was stopped.
-Pillow has multiple personality
-Flower has grown up with a bunch of other plant objects that only cared about beauty. That made her self conscious about her appearance.
-Cake is scared of Halloween
-Lighting sometimes images that they have legs and that's why they forget to fly.
-Puffball loves to have chocolate cake over a rainbow cake.
- Dora and David are Cousins
-Marker is an extrovert who tries to befriends the two introverts Foldy and Stapy.
-Golfball count up prime numbers to calm down
-While Tennis ball say a bunch of physic equation to calm down.
-Robot and Robot Flower talk trough eye blinking lights.