Chapter 4 Dream Tour part 1

Pin's POV
I wake up with the sunlight shining on my eyes, through the window's curtains. I rubbed my eyes as I tried to get myself fully awake before I fall back to sleep again. I looked at the digital clock that was included in the hotel room. It showed "7:30 PM".
I groaned and stared at the ceiling. We just partied all night for our new guest. It was really fun but, kinda wished Leafy was there too. I just don't understand why Leafy would leave and refuse to enter Dream Island.
"Don't blame Firey." I mumbled as I recall the letter I received from Tree.
Why would Leafy write that if she really wanted to not enter Dream island. Well no use thinking too hard about it right now, I need to get ready for the day. Coiny and Icecube planned to explore the island a bit and maybe learn more about the other objects.
I lazily get out of beach and stretched a bit to relieve my stiff limbs. I yawn a bit before leaving my room.
I walk a few doors down the hall and stop at Coiny's room. I knocked on the door and wait a few minutes.
"Give me a minute- oh shoots!!" I hear behind the door. Coiny opens his door and looks up to see me.
"Oh morning Pin." Coiny greets me.
"Morning." I replied back.
"Are we gonna meet up with Icecube in the lobby?" Coiny asked.
"Yeah, her room was on the first floor. We should hurry up and meet her." I suggested.
"Let's get going then. Don't want to keep her waiting." Coiny said.
We walk to the elevator and press the button to open the doors. The elevator doors opened to show one of the robot servants waiting inside. The robot had a bow tie on and a name tag that shows the name "Bob". We waved at Bob the robot and entered the elevator.
"What-Floor-Would-You-Like-To-Go-To?" Bob asked.
"Lobby floor, please." I answered.
Bob pressed on the last button labeled "L". I never understand why there was a robot servant in the elevator, but Bob is pretty cool to have here. Although kinda creepy sometimes if you're alone in the elevator. The elevator door closed and descended down from the 6th floor. After a few minutes the elevator stopped at floor 2 and the doors opened revealing Pencil, Match, and Bubble.
"Oh morning you three." I greets.
"Morning." Coiny waves.
"Oh, like morning to like you two." Match greets back.
"Hoi! Morning!" Bubble said cheerfully.
I noticed that Pencil was leaning on Match and lazily waves at use. I move to make space for the alliance trio, Coiny does the same.
"What-Floor-Would-You-Like-To-Go-To?" Bob asked.
"Like the first like-like floor. Or is it like called the like Lobby?" Match said.
"You guys are also going to the Lobby?" Coiny asked.
"Yes we're going to hoive a look around Drioam oiland." Bubble responsed.
"You too?" I asked.
"Yeah. Like I didn't want to like spend my first like day one Dream island like inside my like room." Match explained.
"Fair enough." Coiny said. "Tho I do have to ask. Is Pencil alright?" Coiny asked.
"Oh Pence-Pence is just like super sleepy from like partying so like hard last like night. She's like fine tho. She just like needs like her coffee." Match answered.
"Ah I see." Coiny reacted.
Pencil mumbles something to Match, too incomprehensible for me to make out what she was saying.
" Of course Pence-Pence, I'll like get you like your fav drink." Match reassures Pencil.
The elevator stopped with a ding and the doors opened up. Match with Pencil and Bubble exit the elevator first.
"Well we'll be like off now. See y'all like later. Bye~" Match waves with Pencil arm.
"Byio bye!" Bubble said.
Coiny and I watched the alliance make their way out into the lobby. We also exited the elevator and look around to find Ice Cube. I spotted Ice Cube chatting with someone. It seemed to be one of the newcomers, Book I think that's their name. I got Coiny's attention and dragged him behind me to Ice Cube.
"Hey there Ice Cube. Morning." I greet.
"Morning." Ice Cube response back.
"Hey there Ice Cube and Dictionary? Right?" Coiny tried to guess.
"Ah, close but no cigar. Dictionary was an old nickname of mine. I'm Book. Nice to see you two Pin and Coiny." Book explained.
"Oh sorry my bad. I guess I'm not that well 'read'." Coiny jokes.
Book cringes slightly to Coiny's pun. "Not funny..." she said deadpanned.
Ice Cube nods in agreement with Book. I facepalm mentally as I shake my head. Coiny put his hand behind his head.
"Yikes, tough crowd..." Coiny nervously chuckled.
"Well Ice Cube you ready to go now?" I asked to help change the topic.
"I actually was going to explore the area with Book here." Ice Cube said. "I hope you don't mind guys." She continues.
" Oh, that's fine Ice Cube. We don't mind, right Coiny." I look at Coiny for his response.
"Yeah, I don't mind." Coiny said.
Ice Cube smiles brightly and looks at Book. "Thank you guys." She said as she looks back at us.
Ice Cube walks away with Book. "See you later" Ice Cube said as they walk the same direction the alliance went. Ah she's going to hangout with them again. Not saying that the trio are bad people but, they do tend to leave Ice Cube out of their activities. Hope they actually include her and Book.
"Hey Pin. Want to get something to eat? Remember breakfast is the most important meal of the day." Coiny said as he lends out a hand.
"Hehehe. You're right Coiny. I'm sure am hungry right now." I said accepting Coiny's hand as we exited the hotel.
I never really noticed it, but there were a handful of robot servants moving around the island. All the robots seem to look all the same, a short rectangular body with a dome shaped head, two tentacle like claws, and instead of any legs it's replaced with a singular tire wheel. Each robot had different printed outfits on their body, some with suits, and others with badges. One of the robots, wearing a light tan bucket hat and satchel bag, rolled over to us. It sticks it's claw hands in it's bag and pulls out some paper and hands it to us.
" Would-You-Like-A-Map-Of-The-Island?" The robot whose name tag read 'Matt' asked.
"Oh! Sure Matt. Thanks man." Coiny accepted the map.
Matt the robot seemed delighted when Coiny grabbed the map and rolled away to probably hand out more maps to others. Coiny opens the map, fanning it out straight a few times. I lean over to Coiny to also look at the map.
It was a pretty simple and easy to follow map. It showed the hotel and pool in the bottom right, a restaurant and a mall in the bottom left, something about maintenance in the top right, a park and garden in top left, and a fountain in the center.
"Let's head to the restaurant first Coiny then we can check out the Mall." I said.
"Sounds like a plan. I'm starving. I wonder what food they got?" Coiny ponders.
We make our way to the restaurant following the cement path.
"I hope they got some good waffles." Coiny said.
"I'm really craving some hot delicious cinnamon buns" I said.
"Ooh that sounds good too." Coiny said.
We made it to the entrance of the restaurant and entered. When the door opened, the smell of mouth watering smokey bacon, rich butter, and fresh bread. The smell alone has made me more hungry than before. I snapped out of it as I heard Coiny's stomach growled.
"Oh wow. How embarrassing, but who can blame me. This smells and looks amazing." Coiny defends himself.
I chuckled before saying "Well let's go get something to actually eat now." I grabbed Coiny's hand and headed to one of the service bots.
This service bot was dressed as a waiter with a mustache and a name tag with "Ro". Ro was behind a counter with some menus behind him and a shine bell on the side. Ro grabbed two menus.
"Eat-here-or-to-go?" Ro asked.
"Here." I answered.
"Alright-please-follow-me-to-your-table." Ro requests.
We followed Ro the robot to a circle table with two chairs. We take our seats and Ro gives us both a menu. I opened the menu to see what they have, but the only thing I saw was.
"Ask Anything you want" the menu read.
"Huh... no prices, I'm guessing we'll know the price later." I say.
"Nah. I believe it's free, I mean it's Dream Island after all." Coiny responded.
"Yeah, I guess you're right." I said. "What are you getting Coiny?" I continued.
"I'm totally gonna ask for a chocolate chip buttermilk waffles with some whip cream and sliced bananas ." Coiny answered.
"Oh wow, fancy~" I teased a little.
"Well I'm guessing you're getting a nice hot fluffy cinnamon buns" Coiny guessed.
I chuckled before saying "Yeah but I'm also wanting a cream hot chocolate with marshmallows and whip cream."
"Wow, that's a lot of sugar early in the morning." Coiny states.
"Like yours is any better." I say back.
"Fair" Coiny then turned to Ro, who was taking our order down on his notes. " I'll have fresh cup of Oj, thank you."
"Will-that-be-all?" Ro asked for confirmation.
"Yes, that'll be all." I confirmed our order.
"Your-order-will-be-here-in-a-few-minutes." Ro states.
Ro rolls away towards where I assume is where the kitchen is. A few minutes later Ro comes rolling out with our food and we ate our absolutely delicious breakfast in peace. After we finish our meal we were escorted out of the restaurant.
"Come-again" Ro said.
We waved bye to Ro as we continued to walk in the path. I opened the map to see where we are to go next.
"Man those waffles were the bomb. I'm stuffed" Coiny states.
"The service too at the restaurant, 5 stars would go again. Now let's see..." I examined my map. "There's a mall nearby. Do you wanna check it out right now?" I asked Coiny.
"Hmm not today, I don't want to have to carry all that stuff around if I see something I want to buy." Coiny explained.
"Fair enough. Hmm the pool we can check when we return to the hotel. Want to stop at the fountain then check out the garden and park?" I asked.
"Yep, that sounds like a plan." Coiny answered.

To be continued...
Word count:1817
——————
Hey y'all. Long time no see. Hope you didn't miss me, not all that great at writing out my ideas but I like to thank you all for being patient with me, or not (tbh I'm the same sometimes) I do hope to actually finish this story or give enough story before giving up and just giving my ideas in bullet points.
-from your small little writer<3