More writing notes part 3

—— The Big Blue ——

-Leafy's group was still out of sea for a few days now.

-Saw definitely got sea sick a few times but has gotten use to it. She helped entertain everyone with Grassy's help

- Evil Leafy and Fanny in the bird's nest on lookout

-Fries and gelatin are on cooking duty

- lollipop has mostly been hanging out with clock and leafy to learn more about leafy

- the group would be eating breakfast one morning and this scene.
————
"Just holler if you want seconds." Gelatin said stirring the pot of hot soup.

"Oh. Me please then!" A voice speaks up sticking their arm out with their empty bowl.

"Here you go then." Gelatin sang as he fills the object's bowl with more soup.

Not even a minute later. "More please." They asked and Gelatin fills their bowl again.

This happens two more times before Fries speaks up. "Hey don't just keep eating, fishing been pretty hard lately so we need to save on our food." Fries explains.

"I have to agree. None of my gadgets haven't been able to work on get us more food." Lollipop sighed.

"I hate fishing!" Fanny added.

"Same. If it wasn't hard already trying to fish with no hands." Clock complained.

"Plus it might be a couple more days before we get to Yololand." Leafy mumbles a bit.

"Come on guys, they're probably just hungry that's all." Gelatin defends.

The object fully got out of their seat and table. They made their way to Gelatin and with their bowl in hand. "Ah this soup is so good, I would need 3 more bowls!" They said.

Grassy looks at them before pointing at them. "Who are you?" He asks.

Everyone stopped their conversation and looked at the stranger Object that's asking for another bowl. They were a round blue buddy with white eyes. They looks at Grassy.

"Me? Come on. It's me, Profily. Profile picture, Profily." They said hope someone to just say something .

"How did you get on this ship?" Fries asks.

"Huh? The same way you got on." Profily answered.

"That's not what he meant you buffoon." Lollipop face plums.

"We meant how long and why are you on this ship?" Saw clarifies.

"Heh heh, funny joke Saw. Come on you should know I've been here the entire time." Profily turns to Leafy. "Leafy, you and I didn't get into Dream Island. You even agreed to my idea to go to Yololand. Remember?" They reminded.

"I-I'm sorry but I don't remember you Profile Picture. I-I haven't seen you at all." Leafy stammered.
————————

-Leafy feel absolutely terrible for not noticing Profily for the entire trip and Bfdi.

-She would apologize profusely so does everyone on the ship but Evil Leafy.