uno

𝐘/𝐍'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕

*𝑲𝒓𝒓𝒓𝒊𝒊𝒊𝒊𝒊𝒏𝒏𝒈𝒈𝒈 ‼️ *

I rose up my head from the sound of our school bell blaring all over the hallways indicating that it's time lunch.

"Finallyyyyy" I let out a deep sigh and slumped on mybseat and relaxing my muscles a bit. My body feels so tired the whole class session. Heck I barely even listened to it!

I don't get it, why do others find math as a fun subject? even my mom.

Pft, yeah right. Fun till letters and numbers and all sorts of symbols get mixed up all together.

I rolled my eyes at the thought and cleaned up my stuff on the table. And here comes my small circle of friends. Flory who's like my twin sister, Maine who's like my eldest sister, Vince who's like my eldest brother, and then Gio who is our dog — i mean our bodyguard.

"You seem defeated, what's the prob?" Maine said as she squat down at my table and rested her arms on it, I looked at her and she just gave me a reassuring smile. A smile that says 'everything is going to be okay'

"And another math homework for today" stated Vince as he just finished writing down his notes before picking up his bag and headed towards us.

"Thanks a lot for reminding me." I said and rolled my eyes at him before shutting it close.

"What she said! Oh dear Y/N, don't you worry cause your not aloneeee" Flory whined as she rested her arms on the top of my head and continued to chew her gum.

"I only find math useful when it comes to counting money." I said out of blue earning light chuckles coming from them.

"Well, math can be tough sometimes. But when you listen carefully to the lesson then you'll get the hang of it and feel like you're in cloud 9 when you finally get to solve with the right answer" Maine said before a standing up  and sat at the table beside mines with her boyfriend Vince.

Yup, they're dating for I don't know how years. Probably they were dating when they were still  in their mothers fetus.

I heard snickers coming out from Flory's mouth and I almost forgot that she has the power to read minds.

My friends do have super powers as well, but only the 5 of us and that's why we get along so well and treat each other as siblings. Our super powers are a secret, none of the professors nor students in this school knew about it but us only. Pretty confidential eh?

The door then slammed open revealing a Gio with a huge grin plastered on his face.

"So what are foods that are displayed in the cafeteria?" Asked Vince before walking up to him and having a fist bump with each other.

"Lots of savory foods made by one and only aunt, she already saved us some with seconds incase we want more — Oh and her treat by the way" he said before winking at us.

We all looked at each other before smirking and dashing out the classroom before yelling "LAST ONE ARRIVE WILL TREAT US LUNCH THIS MONDAY!" Gio used his superpower which is he's like flash and runs at the speed of light. Good thing the hallway is empty and no students saw that. Maine grabbed Vince and teleported themselves infront of the cafeteria's entrance.

Oh.

I looked at Flory and she looked at me, we shared a staring contest before laughingbour ass off.

"You sure you wouldn't use your spider webs, would ya?" she asked and I just shooked my head. "Now this is a fair race, race ya!" I said before running off and leaving her behind.