tres

Y/N's POV

I'm now waiting for my departure which would take an hour and a half since my parents wanted me to be early incase i miss my flight and my friends decided to tag along so they can properly bid a farewell to me in person rather than just texting me.

"we're not allowed to use our powers in public, right?" Gio asked.. for the 567th time already ever since we arrived here making the others groan.

"No. You. Cannot" dad stated in the matter of fact manner

"thats 567th time you asked that dummy" Flory said and flicked his forehead, "WHY WERE YOU EVEN COUNTING ON THAT?" Gio hissef back at her, "I wasn't, my twin was" Flory crossed her arms on her chest with an amused grin on her face before looking back at me and I just nodded.

"Can you guys just — just behave? we're getting a lot of weird looks from the crowd of people around us.." Vince said as he rested his arms and head on his knees.

The two enemies — well soon to be lovers stopped yelling and bickering at each other. I just laid my head on my dad's shoulder as i pulled my hoodie to cover my face. Yes I'm wearing all black, black hoodie, plack cargo pants, black rubber shoes, black facemask and black sunglasses since I don't want anyone at Colombia to see my face except for my Aunty May.

"Why do you have to hide such a beautiful features dear Y/N?" mom said as she arrived with Maine who bought us snacks in the meantime we wait for a departure.

"Your mom is right, it's hard to guess which those people are looking at — are they looking at you and questioning why are you wearing those at such a hot and fine weather or looking at those two lovebirds bickering over there" Maine said and gestured at Flory and Gio.

"H-hey! We're not lovebirds and will never be  lovebirds, why would i take a liking at someone like him?" Flory pointed at Gio, "he's way far beyond from my standards"

"I'll tattoo those words of yours on my mind just incase when you two get married, and you better make me your maid of honor" i said and  silence filled in for a couple of seconds before we all burst out laughing

Yeah, we don't care what those people think of us. What's important is that we're happy rather than mourning.

Till the time of my departure finally came

I was squahed by the group hugs and Flory crying out loud that she won't have someone to tease her when she and Gio would argue, I told them that I'll pay a visit when I want to and they agreed.

"I'm going to kick your ass off if you don't return to us Y/N! you better update us with your life in Colombia" Flory said as she grabbed Gio's handkerchief and let out a blow making Gio whine and scolded her for not bringing her own handkerchief.

"Don't forget to tell us about your lovelife too~" said Maine as she nudged me and I took of my glasses and gave her a weird look, "Nah, I'd rather be a single rich aunty of your kids while wearing those expensive gucci gloves" i joked and we shared a good laugh before i looked at them and then to my parents as i walked at their direction and engulfed the both of them to a hug.

"You better be good girl at your Aunty's place, okay? Their home will also be your home" mom looked at me with a smile as tears streamed down her face and she looked away as she started to wipe it off, "our baby girl is all grown up, our rebellious little girl will be leaving us to another home" she said and hugged me so very tight

hard to breathe...

"MJ, she won't be able to arrive whole at Colombia if you hug her like that" dad said and gently pulled her away from me but her eyes were still fixed at me.