dos

CAMILO'S POV

Another exhausting day from entertaining and running errands around Encanto just the usual and nothing new about it. It's been a week already since Casita was built again with the help of the other town folks here and we are so thankful for their kindness.

I am really thankful cause I hate being homeless.

I went back to the Casita since it's like — close enough to dinner time. I headed to the kitchen to grab something to eat since Tia Julieta might be cooking some delicious dishes for dinner tonight since she invited someone to eat with us.

Once I entered the kitchen, I heard chuckles coming from mi primas parents with the guest that Tia Julieta invited who seemed to be just around their age.

Maybe it's a bad timing cause they stopped talking and looked at me who just entered the kitchen.

What are you guys looking at? I know that I'm too handsome already.

"Is this one of your kids señora? he's a fine looking man" the guest smiled at me and señor Agustin chuckled and shook his head as he gestured me to come and so I did

I looked at the guest for a brief moment and she looked back at me and smiled. I then shapeshifted into her and smiled back at her and grabbed her hands shaking it with mines making her awe.

"I'm Camilo Madrigal, welcome to the Casita! I hope you'll enjoy your dinner here with the family" I said and released her hand and shape-shifted back into myself and tia Julieta chuckled and held my arm.

"This is the middle child and eldest son of my sister Pepa." The guest nodded and looked at me, "how old are you?"  she asked.

"I'm 16— señora?"

"May. Señora May."

I nodded and excused myself from them before going outside the kitchen to help with the rest on preparing the table.

Dinner time finally came, the table is filled with chatters from the adults which Abuela also enjoyed talking to them.

"Oh hahaha just wait till you see my nephew's daughter, she's a pretty rebellious kid but she's kind. And I think she's just around the age of him" señora May said and looked at me and they began laughing again.

I was confused and continued eating, before getting nudged by none other than mi hermana Dolores.

"What now, chismosa?" I hissed at her before she cupped her hands on my right ear and began whispering, "I heard that Señora May said that her nephew's daughter will be moving in here with her next week."

I inched myself from her and gave her the 'and what am i supposed to do with that?' look and just shrugged my shoulders before continuing to eat.

And dinner finally ended and señora May said her thanks for the invitation and bid farewell to the fam before walking back to the town to where she lives.

Once again, I helped them with cleaning up the table and Mirable and Isabela won't stop talking about how they're excited to see this new girl that'll be coming here next week, Mirable gasped and began cheering before carrying all the used plates at kitchen to place it on the sink.

After finishing the chores, we finally went to our rooms to get ourselves some beauty sleep for another load of works tomorrow.

Y/N's POV

"I'm home" I said as I unlocked the door and went inside the house, it seems that mom and dad hasn't returned from their work yet.

I sighed and took of my shoes and placed it on the shelf where the rest of our shoes belonged and climbed upstairs.