quatro

CAMILO'S POV

"it's been *hic* 9 years already, mi amor" she giggled through the hiccups while twirling the alcohol drink in her glass and smiled on it.

"I— *hic* I miss you so much, 9 years but still you and *hic* will always be you! I love *hic* I love you so much Mi Sol Camilo Madrigal.." she smiled sweetly at me

God I missed that smile of hers.. Yes it's been 9 years already since we parted ways. Dios mio ayudame, i love this woman so goddamn much.

I returned a smile at her and noticed a tear escaped her eyes, I reached out my free hand to caress her cheeks and wiped the tear that came out her eyes before saying,

"Real sweet, but I wish you were sober.."

I woke up and straight sat up on my bed amd started breathing heavily, who was that woman? I gulped and looked around to see that it was still dark thinking that the others might be busy taking their beauty sleep.

I laid down and kept shifting to different positions but no avail, I am fully awake because of that goddamn dream I had.

What a weird dream, I thought.

I went off my bed and decided to drink milk since that always help Antonio to fall fast asleep when he's still lively awake.

Twisting the doorknob, my door clicked open and carefully opening it not wanting mi hermana to wake up. I slowly sneaked up to the kitchen's door and let out a breath for whp knows how long i was holding that.

But something is off, the light is still on and muffled noises are coming from the kitchen. I see, so someone is still awake.

I pushed the door open revealing my Tio Bruno and mi prima Mirable making something that's on the kitchen's table.

"Dios mio, i thought who was it" said Mirable and continued to do her work.

"Why are you even up this late?" i asked as i took out a milk from the fridge and poured it on my glass and chugged it all down and looked back at her

"Kid is so excited to meet the new girl, and look! she made her a cute banner" tio bruno gestured at the huge white cardboard plastered on the table and I walked up to them to take a look at it, "Welcome home... Y/N? that's her name? I asked and Mira nodded

"I asked Señora May for her name since mama allowed me to go the airport tomorrow to fetch her" she said and started to paste pinka and red roses, "Isabela is also excited to see her that she helped me by giving flowers to add on the decor"

This girl must be really special?

I just nodded my head and started to yawn, "I... see.." I said through the yawn while stretching my body. Thank God the milk really helped me alot

"Goodluck mi prima, whatever helps you sleep at night, right?" i said and walked past her and she just let a 'yup' with popping sound at the last letter.

I then made my way back to my room and closed the door not bothering to lock it anymore and plopped my whole body on the bed as sleep soon devoured me into the darkness again.

Y/N's POV

I shifted to the side of the bed in my sleep my till i hit a cold hard floor

"ah shittt.." I groaned in annoyance and sat up and rubbed my eyes and it a couple of minutes before i registered in my mind where I'm actually was.

I looked around the area to see a different room, far like my room back in New York. I'm guessing that this is Aunt May's house and this would be my room.

I looked around and saw boxes that are piled up at the corner with my luggage and cinnamon's cage open —

CINNAMON CAGE'S OPEN?

My eyes widened and began searching for him in the room but no cinnamon can be seen! perhaps outside. I ran to the door and past a mirror that was hanging on the wall before i slowly backed away and began to examine myself at the mirror

Ughhh, Aunty is probably the one who took of my mask and eyeglass — also my shoe!

I mean I'm inside the house and it's pretty dark outside already so i think it's fine.

I swung the door open and walked down the hallways to see lots pf paintings and photis hanged on the wall and I saw my dad's picture when he was still at my age. He's so fine, probably the reason why mom fell harder for him.

When I turned to a corner, I saw stairs and thought that this house is prolly a 2story house.

So instead of walking down the stairs properly like a lady — I sat on the railings and slide down to the ground before hopping off and looked around the living room.

"Y/N! YOU'RE AWAKEE!!" the floating creature tackled me and knocked me off my feet as i hit the cold floor. AGAIN.

"No cinnamon. I'm dead." I said and glared at him and he just stuck his tongue out at me.

"Watch your tongue or I feed you off to my friends" i said and motioned the ceiling that has a few cobwebs

"bleeee! you passed out when the taxi we rode just started to drive down the road! Mirable is so kind and she'll pay visit here tomorrow" he said and helped me stand up. I dusted myself and remembered back at the terminal, Me and Mirabel became acquaintances after hearing she's a Madrigal and daughter of the woman we just spoke about the other day. Now I'm interested to know what gift she has.

My Aunt appeared at the corner, "Glad you're awake, the whole flight must be tiring for you no?" she asked and I nodded, "I forgot to sleep cause I was busy admiring the sky"

She chuckled and dragged me to where the kitchen was and pulled out a seat for me and she seated herself infront of me, i sat down at the chair and and stared at the delicious yummy dish on the table.

"You made this?" I asked and Aunt May nodded and began to put rice on my plate and told me to grab anything I want.

"So Y/N, tell me more about your life in New York" she said and beamed a sweet smile at me.

GOD THAT DINNER WAS SO AWESOME! I WANNA TRY MORE

I sat at the sofa in the living room while touching my tummy, "Cinnamonnnn, I'm pregnant" I said.

He just scoffed at me and lightly punched my tummy, "You're not even taken, heck you're single since birth and you're the only single person in your group of friends!" he said which made me gasp

"Well I'm planning to be the single rich aunty to their kids and shower them with lots of money" i said and he just rolled his eyes and i began to tackle him with a hug and aunty came saying that it's getting late and Mirable would be coming over to pay a visit and i should go to sleep.

I still didn't want to go to sleep but my body betrayed me, so i hugged cinnamon and climed up the stairs to my room and closed the door not bothering to even lock it.

I think making 1 friend won't be bad, right? I mean — even when I do avoid making friends is that my aunt would began to be pushy and force me to befriend people at my age out there and become a social butterfly. geezz.

I followed what my aunt said and said my goodnights then tucked myself in my bed as cinnamon laid beside me, i pulled the covers on us and slowly drifted to sleep.

I guess I'll be decorating my room tomorrow.