sais

Y/N's POV

So far, dinner is going great and before this happened — Casita, the house, dragged me and Mirable by its tiles to the table. I had no choice but to greet them just then Mrs. Pepa Madrigal came to me and removed my mask and sunglasses saying that I can not eat properly with those on especially since it is night.

I had no choice and agreed and at the corner of my eyes, I could them staring at me as I gathered my composure, standing straight, chin up and both hands on my lap, and gave cinnamon a side glance to make sure he behaved.

"I suppose this is the La Casa Madrigal?" I asked with a hint of formality lingering on my tone and flashed them a smile.

"obviously..—" cinnamon attempted to whisper but I cut him off with a hiss.

Just then, Abuela Alma approached me and kissed me on both sides of my cheeks and I just gave her a smile in return

"Your Abuela May is right, such a fine lady for our fine Camilo—"

"Mama!"

and she was cut off when dark thundering clouds started forming above the ceiling

Wait — excuse me what? for our fine Camilo?

I could hear cinnamon snickering just as Abuela turned to look at them and just chuckled before uttering to Mirable and me to settle ourselves at the table

"I was just joking Pepa," she said and joined us at the table.

I found myself sitting in between Mira and her eldest sister Isabela, gotta admit that I love her smooth silky black hair. While cinnamon is with the kid with a gift who can talk to animals named Antonio.

Numerous kinds of questions were being thrown at me and I managed to answer each question instantly, even though I wasn't prepared for this. I feel like a supermodel eating dinner with my personal paparazzi.

And that's how I ended up in here and thank goodness dinner went great. I also to know each of them since they introduced each of them to me while showing me the gifts they got.

Soon they started chatting with each other while I just talked to Mirable and Isabela, I love the sisterly bond they are having right now.

"Trust me, she can read minds which scares the sht out of —" my spider senses started tingling and the sense of trouble happens to be just near me, so I scanned what trouble is gonna happen just when I spot a small marble inside the glass of water that Antonio was about to drink.

I extended out my right arm spewing out a web at the cup and yanked it towards me hearing a screech from cinnamon and gasps from the audience.

"Apologies for the inconvenience," I said bowing my head before picking up the marble that's inside the glass and showing it to them.

"Someone is trying to hurt our little Antonio here by putting a marble on his drink" I stated and suddenly dark clouds loomed all over the room and lightning knocked out some vases from here and there.

"¿QUIÉN SE ATREVIÓ A LASTIMAR A MI HIJO?" she yelled standing up on her seat.

I may not have understood what she said but I could she is really mad at whoever did that. I pursed my lips into a thin line, observing  the marble and studying each people at the table

Till my gaze stopped at Camilo Madrigal, the shapeshifter slash babysitter according to Mirabel, he seemed to be sweating a lot and pretty nervous as Felix started to calm down his wife.