HOODIE - CH2

before we start, feel free to swipe on the banner above to the second slide and listen to 'hoodie - 1 hour loop' if you wish! thanks for reading and
and enjoy!

it had been a week since then the talk with satsuki, as the days went by, the less he cried. satsuki  was happy about how he was progressing,  and promised to tell nobody about this. not even kuroko. she visited the bluenette everyday to check on him. 

"dai-chan, i'm glad to see you control yourself more. no offense, but crying wasn't going to do anything." she chuckled quite nervously.

"i knew satsuki. no offense taken. i actually agree with you." aomine looked down, showing no emotion at all. of course, he still took care of himself : eating, showering, making sure to stay hydrated, all of those things.

all satsuki could do was smile. she knew that she could rely on aomine to actually take care of himself. although she wouldn't mind taking care of him, in all honesty she was just glad.

of course he would have some breakdowns at times, but he managed to take care of them himself when satsuki wasn't around. just the thought of kagami's name had made him want to cry. the news was quite sudden, and he was also leaving the next day.

he just wishes that he got to spend more time with kagami just before he left. but, you can't turn the clock, can you?

------------------

the next day, aomine had done his usual routine in the morning. once he showered, he waas about to leave when suddenly he saw a familiar piece of clothing hanging on the peg. he knew what it was, it was kagami's hoodie. he smiled at it and wore it on. it had still fitted perfectly and nicely on him. he then went to his extra practise which was from 11am-3pm.

-----------------

after the practise, aomine was a sweating mess as he opened up his locker in the locker-room to change. something was missing. shock and anger shot down his spine, as he turned around to his teammates.

"where... THE FUCK IS MY HOODIE?!" he shouted at the top of his voice. all of them stared at him, shrugging back at his scary intimidation that had floated around him. aomine continued to stare at all of them one by one until somebody spoke up. eventually, his vision had gotten blurry as he broke down right there and then in that locker-room, as everyone there surrounded him asking what's wrong and why the hoodie was so important.

"SHUT UP YOU USELESS MOTHRF()CKERS!!" he waved his hand infront of all of them, trying to shoo them all away. "it was kagami's... damnit. months before he left, he gave me it. and now... it's gone." his voice deepened as the door bursted open. a girl, pink hair and round eyes, came running towards him, stroking his hair. 

"dai-chan. please calm down. we'll look for the hoodie, right guys?"

all of them nodded. seeing aomine so sad wanted them to cry with him. but they could all tell that the hoodie was important to him so they all went searching for it. 

aomine cried, he couldn't just sit there and hope that somebody would find it, he should join in too.

as they all searched everywhere around the gym, one had to finally find it. it was on the stage. sakurai gave it to aomine, "i'm sorry! i'm sorry!" 

the blue hair immediately cuddled it like a teddy bear, "thank goodness... thank you." satsuki watched him so relieved as she was aswell. 

all of the team was shocked, it was so rare that aomine acted like. they all wanted to come over and hug him, but it looked like he was quite busy cuddling it as much as he could.

"th-thanks guys..." he stuttered.
"you're welcome." the members answered.

aomine nodded as they all walked back to the locker-room, they all changed.

"well, bye guys have a good weekend."
"you too captain! sorry..."
"byeee everyoneee!!"
they all said bye, the only people left were aomime and satsuki.

"are you ready dai-chan?"
"yeah i am."
"let's go home then."
"hm. are you coming to my house?"
"yeah i am."

------------

they walked past a baskeball street court, and saw a familiar light-blue headed boy practising something again. they both stopped to watch him, then later walked up to him.

"TETSUUUUUU!" satsuki hugged him, swinging him 360° around.
"hey tetsu." aomine shoved his hand in the pockets, and rubbed the back of his head with the other one.

"hi satsuki-san, hi aomine-kun. what are you doing here?"
"tch, we could ask you the same thing."

kuroko's eyes widened.
"aomine-kun?"
"what is it kuroko?"
"is that hoodie... kagami's?"
"k-kagami's?"

the converstation went quiet; all they could hear was the car beeping and the birds twitering. satsuki sighed and told kuroko everything that had happened to aomine since kagami left, he was quite shocked to find out about it.

"aomine-kun, i felt the same. kagami-kun was leaving, and i couldn't do anything about it. he was my light, now i'm just a shadow. but he promised me that no matter how far away we are from eachother, he will still be the light to my shadow." kuroko smiled.

aomine's eyebrows raised as he smiled. "that's good, that's good."

"anyways uhh... we'll be going now. see you tetsu."
"byeee tetsuuUUuuUu!!"
"bye everybody."
they all smiled.

"okay satsuki, i think i can take care of myself now. you won't have to take care of me, don't worry."
"dai-chan..."
"it's fine! after having a conversation with kuroko who was incredibly close to kagami, i think i kind of felt his presence. i'm sure tetsu does too." aomine smiled, looking to the ground.

"you live near here right? be safe on the way home anyway..."
"awh thanks dai! see you then!" she turned around and starting walking, waving goodbye until she turned a corner.

aomine had a huge smile on his face, fiddling with the strings of the hoodie and walking back home. "please come back kagami... i miss you."

-----------------------

he got home and showered, ate and then went to bed. he slipped on the hoodie again, and covered himself with the blankets. he smiled, he still had hope.

that's it for chapter two! ( spoiler alert!! ) next chapter will be kagami's pov. what may he be
doing in america apart from baskbetball and
playing in the NBA? find out at chapter three!