HOODIE - CH3

before we start, feel free to swipe on the banner above to the second slide and listen to 'this side of paradise - 1 hour loop' if you wish! thanks for reading and and enjoy!

Kagami pov

it had been atleast 1 year and a half right after i left japan. however, i had never felt the same since then. moving to america and living with my dad and alex was cool, but i couldn't help but miss somebody. who was that somebody? kuroko. i wanted to play with him again and dunk in that ball from his pass.

but a feeling inside me however, missed aomine. i wanted to play him right now and feel the same leather of the ball he held. aomine was just so talented... so tall so cute.

what was i thinking!? i do this every single freaking day! i shoved my head in my pillow, the warm temperature on my face warming up the pillow. did i like aomine? i've always felt something weird in my stomach whenever i was around him. was it butterflies? or the fact that i was leaving japan?

"KAGAMI!" a blonde hair woman broke in the room.
"WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN BED!? IT'S ALREADY  8:34!!! YOU'RE GONNA MISS SCHOOL!"
"SHUT UP ALEX! BUT SOME CLOTHES ON ASWELL YOU BAKA!"
it was a bad habit of mine that i already knew she was naked. but can we speak about HER habit of BEING NAKED LIKE 24/7!? it's so disgusting. i don't want to be looking at a place i wasn't supposed to.

"alexxxxx-ohhh..."
"huh? what is it kagami?"
"is it bad to miss somebody?"
"no. not at all. i miss himuro. and he's all the way back in japan. i want to visit him again."
"if you're going back to japan, can i come with you?"
"of coursee!! visiting your old teammates would be really nice!!"
kagami celebrated inside. but those weren't the only people he wanted to see. he wanted to see aomine daiki.
"right."
"NOW HURRY UP AND GO TO SCHOOL BAKAGAMI!!"

-------------------
AUTHOUR POV

during school, kagami couldn't concentrate. the person that was on his mind was aomine. it had always been aomine. he wants to battle him again and play like he used to. HE made him bloom his talent of the zone. he encouraged him to become stronger. kagami just wanted to see his face and kiss--... WHAT IN THE WORLD WAS HE THINKIN--
"MR. TAIGA! ANSWER THIS QUESTION NOW!"

he shot out of daydreaming and walked up to the board as slowly as he could. he had no idea what he was doing and wrote on the bo--
"correct."
kagami's eyes widened as he noticed that he written a whole calculation of numbers.
"oh. thanks."
"that's not how you speak to your teach kagami!"
"i'm sorry. i didn't really know that i'd get it correct. hehe."
the teacher scoffed and rolled his eyes, as kagami went to go sit back down.

he start day-dreaming about the bluenette once again. why was he like this?

----------------

kagami finally got home after such a long and surprisingly easy day. he saw the blonde girl sitting on the sofa with a computer on her lap? she looked quite busy... he was gonna walk past and think nothing about it--

"kagami. welcome home."
he raised an eyebrow.
"sit here, we are gonna pick our seats for the plane to japan."
his eyes widened as a big smile shown on his face, "j-japan!? YES!! THANK YOU ALEX YOU ARE THE BEST!!"
she smiled, as the red hair sat next to her excitedly.

"here here here! please please please!!"
"i get your excited but you're acting like a little kid."
"i'm sorry, i'm so excited! when are we going? when are we going!?"
"next week. we'll be staying for about two months."

"TWO MONTHS!? sheesh! that must've been expensive!"
"it is, but i want to visit japan for as long as i could afford."
"thank you alex! i love you!"
"haha, i love you too kagadummy."
they both hugged. between the two, it was like a sibling relationship. although the age gap was quite big, they still acted as like they were related.

"ohhhh i can't wait! i'm so excited!!"
"THEN DO WELL IN SCHOOL IDIOT!!"
she slapped him on the back of the head. she chuckled, then kagami joined in.