HOODIE - CH5

( before this starts, please swipe on my banner to listen to 'this side of paradise loop' if you wish!! thanks for reading this and enjoy! )

FLASHBACK
( KAGAMI POV )

when i was telling the gom and seirin about my leave which was after the jabberwock game, i kept glancing at aomine who looked down at the ground nearly the whole time. he hesitated making eye contact which really disppointed me because i want to look through his dark, navy-blue eyes one more time before i had
gone.

walking away, tears flowed in my eyes. what if i never get to see any of these talents again? what if because of NBA, i can never even confess to aomine? agh... all of this is stressing my out god-damnit...

------------------------
end of flashback

i just kept looking at face. his features up-close just make me fall for him more. if only i had the courage to confess my feelings----

"kagami-kun, aomine-kun?" kuroko asked.
"AHHH!! SHIT!!" the two yelled out loud in perfect sync, kuroko looked quite nervous.

AUTHOR POV

"not trying to make things awkward, but you look like a couple."
"YOU STUPID!! DON'T ACT AS IF YOU AN SATSUKI ARE THE SAME YOU IDIOT BAKA--"
kagami looked down at aomine who didn't really react the same way as him, but instead his eyes were widened and the moment kagami glanced at him, he giggled a bit, sitting up and ruffling my hair.

"yeah, you two actually do." kuroko smiled.
"IS THAT A COMPLIMENT!? HUH!?" the red head yelled out loud, standing up as quick as he could and grabbing his hair like a claw machine.

"i think it is. you two look really nice together anyway!" kuroko held his chin.
"SHUT YOUR MOUTH STUPID LITTLE SHORT--"
"kagami, relaxxx." aomine walked up to the light and shadow, pulling kagami away.

"aomine-kun's jealous?" kuroko asked, still holding his chin.
"AYE!? BAKA! I'M NOT JEALOUS!!" aomine shouted.
"from cool to mad. hah, you're not that type of person anywayyyy!!" kagami smirked at him, slapping the back of his head.

aomine's eyes widened as he glared at the red head, starting to chase him around streetball court.

KAGAMIIIII!!"
"

YOU CAN'T GET ME BETCH!!"
"running after his crush, interesting." kuroko STILL held his chin, taking notes.

aomine eventually caught up to kagami and pounced on his back, causing the both of them to fall on the ground.

"OW! ASSHOLE!!" kagami shouted, but aomine just chuckled instead.
"thank goodness i landed on you. i didn't wanna injure myself THAT BAD."
"haha, GOOD FOR YOU AHOMINE."
"don't call me that BAKAGAMI!!" he ruffled kagami's hair, sitting up and giving him a hand.

"did you hurt anything?"
"i think all my bones and muscles."
"sit down."
"what?"
"sit down, kagami."
aomine sat down as kagami then sat down infront of him. aomine placed his hands on his shoulders and started massaging him. the red head groaned softly, satisfied.

"ah... ngh... aomine. when did you become so good at massaging? ack..."
"always. i was always a pro at it."
"kuroko took a picture of them, "perfect."
aomine smirked at the tiny groans that had exited kagami's mouth.

after around 20 mimutes of massaging, the two were tired and so aomine pecked his lips on kagami's neck and rested his head there.

"hm... kagami. you smell so nice..." aomine mumbled.
"th-thanks i guess."
aomine chuckled, "baka."
"what? what did i do nowww..." kagami complained.
"you did nothing but be the cutie you are, baka!"
aomine pinched kagami's cheek from behind.
"ah! shit! that hurt! asshole!"
the blue chuckled.