[ 016 - CHOI SOOKJA ]

»»————- ♡ ————-««

➶ NICKNAMES>> sook-juice ;; can be both sweet and sour like juice

NICKNAMES
>> sook-juice ;; can be both sweet and sour like juice.

>> hippie grandma ;; has an unconventional style and old-sounding name 

>> sook-jjang ;; due to her many skills; is seemingly great at everything

BIRTHPLACE + HOMETOWN
gimhae, south gyeongsang province, south korea

NATIONALITY + ETHNICITY
south korean + korean

HEIGHT + WEIGHT
157 cm + 44 kg

LANGUAGES
>> korean ;; 100% — native, born and raised in korea.

>> english ;; 65% — conversational; picked up from tv, school and her own commitment.

TRIVIA
>> writes, composes and arranges songs of her own.

>> has 6 tattoos in total. one of them is a butterfly, placed on her right inner arm right under her wrist.

>> is quite the artsy and crafty type; loves painting, drawing and sculpting with clay. often sells her pieces online.

>> has a 4 year old korean shorthair named MIMOSA, named after one of her favorite alcoholic drinks.

>> absolutely loves flowers, especially sunflowers and daisies; her mother had a flower shop and she fell in love with the flowers whenever she saw them.

>> can play the guitar and the basics of piano.

>> a terrible cook; the majority of her monthly expenses come from takeaway food as she has given up on cooking.

>> a tea connoisseur; probably has at least 70 different types of tea lying around her home.

>> very affectionate when it comes to physical touch; it's her primary love language.

>> can imitate a variety of birds quite accurately; her best one is two crows fighting for food.

MBTI
ENFP

TRAINING TIME
3 years

BACKGROUND
>> brought up by her mother, who was a single mom, as an only child. loved helping around in her mom's flower shop in gimhae.

>> had a lot of creative interests as a child - singing, drawing, flower-binding, rapping... her mother supported her for most of them. 

>> had a pretty good amount of friends as well, but when she entered her teens, she began realising she was slowly growing apart from her peers. began longing for a place where there was more people like her, and so she wanted to get closer to the city. 

>> asked her mother if she could go live with her uncle in busan for high school, as there was an arts high school there that she really wanted to go to. her mother agreed as long as she got accepted there, and she did.

>> enjoyed staying with her uncle, and had a lot of great friends. was starting to get tired of school, however, as she wanted to start being an artist immediately. her mother wanted her to get a university degree to have something to fall back on, in case her artistic career failed as she was an independent creator. 

>> to please her mother and make her happy, she decided to move to seoul, where she enrolled at an arts university. loved seoul as a city, but was exhausted by the classes and it felt like some of them were taking the fun out of it. began skipping some classes, and dreaded school though she had fun outside.

>> was skipping class and seriously thinking about quitting, when a casting agent came up to her and asked her to audition. was ecstatic as she saw this as a valid way out of her university degree and thought that she could always quit if she wanted to or if she found something better. agreed to go audition later that day and got accepted. 

>> began training; her vocals were great and her rapping was decent but meanwhile she could not dance at all. spent most of her time practicing dance, and finally got down the basics - even though she still isn't a very good dancer to this day. 

>> to her disappointment, she wasn't picked for the lineup of IVE. STARSHIP said she didn't fit the group's image and she was thought to be a bit too old for the rest of the group.

>> was saddened and thought about leaving for a while, before STARSHIP offered her a spot as a trainees on PROJECT ALLURE. decided to join as she hoped that this could be her shot at debuting.

»»————- ♡ ————-««

vocal | 8
dance | 4
rap | 7

fancyfaerie

»»————- ♡ ————-««

please support CHOI SOOKJA on her journey in project allure!

»»————- ♡ ————-««