[ 030 - EUN LYRA ]

»»————- ♡ ————-««

➶ NICKNAMES>> lyra krystal schylers ;; full english name

NICKNAMES
>> lyra krystal schylers ;; full english name.

>> snowflake ;; appears cold at first, but is just shy to talk to others; she soon warms up like a snowflake melting.

>> rara ;; derived from her name.

>> krysy ;; derived from her middle name; innocent and cute with a heart as clear as crystal

BIRTHPLACE + HOMETOWN
seattle, washington, usa + daegu, south korea

NATIONALITY + ETHNICITY
american + korean-american

HEIGHT + WEIGHT
176 cm + 57 kg

LANGUAGES
>> english ;; 100% — native, born and raised in usa.

>> korean ;; 100% — native, spoken with family; raised in korea.

>> japanese ;; 70% — obsessed with anime.

TRIVIA
>> grew up in daegu, and hence has the satoori which she is more comfortable using; she is sometimes hard to understand.

>>currently attending HANLIN MULTI ART SCHOOL. loves walking to school with her senior friends, ENHYPEN's SUNOO and JUNGWON.

>> ambidextrous, which upsets her brothers HANEUL and SEON since they wanted her to fully join the "left handed gang".

>> love language: physical touch, quality time, words of affirmation, acts of service and gifts, in that order.

>> loves binge watching shows when she has time off; her favourites being harry potter or most things animated.

>> doesn't like overdressing; likes comfy casual styles but goes for simple chic from time to time.

>> likes hugs and head pats, photography and memories, spicy foodand sports.

>> hates snakes and insects or having to dress very fancily.

MBTI
INFP

TRAINING TIME
5 years

BACKGROUND
>> the youngest daughter of songwriter EUN DAEHWAN and novelist KANG SAEBYEOL. sister of 5 brothers, HWAN (1998), MINHO, HANEUL (2000), JIYUN (2001) and SEON (2003).

>> spoiled by her siblings who would do everything possible to protect their younger sister. when she began enjoying music, they were quick to show their support by bringing her to concerts.

>> loves SEVENTEEN and MAMAMOO and wants to be like them one day. hence, HWAN helped her get an audition with RBW as he was a staff member.

>> after a career being a child model and actress, she joined RBW as a trainee aged 10 and stayed for a year, discovering her natural charisma and stage presence as an idol.

>> her brother was offered a higher position at MBK while her father was set to be hired as a songwriter there. she switched companies purely because of easier transport and her parents were at ease knowing she would have familiar faces to turn to, especially while going through a tough training regime.

>> stayed in contact with her RBW friends, including trainees who still come over to her house from time to time to visit her brother.

>> still does semi-competitive gaming where she goes by the mononym MOONSUN. this way she stays close to her other siblings, especially the twins MINHO and HANEUL who are on the road to becoming professional, since she doesn't get to hang out with them as much as with HWAN.

»»————- ♡ ————-««

vocal | 3
dance | 8
rap | 10

_Beombeomchoco_

»»————- ♡ ————-««

please support EUN LYRA on her journey in project allure!

»»————- ♡ ————-««