[ 027 - MIN YUBIN ]

»»————- ♡ ————-««

➶ NICKNAMES>> diana ;; english name

NICKNAMES
>> diana ;; english name.

>> binni ;; derived from her name.

>> fire and ice ;; has a cool persona but is like fire when performing.

>> tiger mom ;; pulls others into strict practicing with her, but also acts like a mom.

BIRTHPLACE + HOMETOWN
busan, south korea

NATIONALITY + ETHNICITY
south korean + korean

HEIGHT + WEIGHT
164 cm + 47 kg

LANGUAGES
>> korean ;; 100% — native, born and raised in korea.

>> english ;; 70% — stayed in usa for a few years.

TRIVIA
>> temporarily stayed with her aunt in seattle, washington for a few years when she was in middle school.

>>  can play guitar and owns one but has put off fixing a broken string for around a year. 

>> dislikes coffee; would rather drink tea. 

>> used to collect pokemon cards but sold all of them. 

>> has two older brothers who are more than 10 years older and have their own families by now.

>> very good at skateboarding; can do a lot of tricks but has many stories of hurting herself while practicing

MBTI
ESTP

TRAINING TIME
3 years

BACKGROUND
>> born as the youngest child and only daughter; two brothers are 12 and 14 years older than her. 

>> her parents were in the middle of a divorce when she was in middle school and sent her to live with her paternal aunt for a year while they settled everything. stayed in america as she wanted to finish middle school in one place until she moved onto high school, moving back to korea and living primarily with her dad. 

>> her dad wanted her to become a doctor, but she had no interest and auditoned for FANTAGIO as a dancer in rebellion. surprisingly got in even though she didn't plan to actually join. since her dad was still pushing for her to pursue medicine, she accepted the offer. 

>> this turned out to be a blessing in disguise as she found a passion in performing. enjoyed dance enough but was deeply intrigued by the world of rap through trainee classes.

>> joined PROJECT ALLURE for the challenge and experience; the chance of debuting is just a bonus.

»»————- ♡ ————-««

vocal | 5
dance | 6
rap | 8

M00NMINS

»»————- ♡ ————-««

please support MIN YUBIN on her journey in project allure!

»»————- ♡ ————-««