Jealousy (Sanji x Reader)

"Sanji? Can you help me with these?" You call out to the strange love cook from the deck.

A swirling human tornado came spinning out from the kitchen. "YEEEEEES, ____, MY DARLIIIIING!"

Oh boy.

Effortlessly, he carried the sacks of flour and fish that you had bought from the market. "Anything else, my dear?" He smiled sweetly at you with hearts in his eyes. You back away a bit, clutching on to the bags of groceries you were secretly going to use tomorrow.

"No...Thanks, Sanji-kun..." You were about to walk away when he caught your wrist and stopped you.

"Wait, what about those?" He points to the plastic bags in your other hand. You swallowed, turned around, and forced an innocent smile.

"W-What do you mean, Sanji-kun?" You managed to say.

Sanji frowns at you. "Come on, ____. I can't let a girl carry her bags. Here let me—" You slap his hand away from you, surprising him. You didn't mean to slap his hand. It was completely done instinctively!

"S-Sorry, Sanji-kun!" You apologize while running away to the girl's room.

Sanji shrugged it off with a soft smile on his face.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dinner was messy as usual and you ate in complete silence. Nami was yelling at Luffy to stop taking her food while Sanji was yelling at Brook to stop stealing Robin's food. You chuckle. It was always fun with the Straw Hat Pirates.

Chopper looked at you, face with concern. "Hey, ____? Is everything okay? You're spacing out."

You snap back into reality and smiled at the little reindeer. "Oh, yeah, sorry." You say before continuing your meal.

"____! Gimme some of your meat!" Luffy whines as Nami shakes him furiously. You laugh. When it comes to meat, Luffy wouldn't notice if he got stabbed even. You hold out your plate to him and grin. "Sure thing, Cap'n!"

Eyes full of stars and a drooling mouth, Luffy snatches a large piece of meat from your plate and begins to chew cheerfully. "Shanks u wot, ____! (Thanks a lot, ____!)"

You giggle at your rubbery captain and pop a piece of meat in your mouth. Luffy swallowed and burped, eyes still looking at you. "Whew~! ____, I like you!" He smiles in a goofy way.

The entire table went silent at his confession. Zoro stared at him. Nami's jaws dropped. Robin smiled calmly. Chopped looked confused. Franky grinned. Usopp looks surprised. Brook's face expression was unidentifiable. And Sanji...glared menacingly.

You sat there with your mouth closed and your eyes wide, slowly breaking into a smile. You laughed. "Thanks, Luffy! I like you too!" was your response, earning you shock glances from the entire crew.

You raise an eye brow at them. "What?"

Nami leaned in from her seat. "Are you serious?" She gasped. Sanji crossed his arms and gazed at you.

"Well, yeah. Don't you guys like Luffy too?"

Silence.

Chopper looked at the others then back at you. "Yeah, I like Luffy." He says this innocently. Zoro smiled, finally understanding. "He may be an idiot but I guess we like him in a way." he says, nodding at Nami and Usopp.

Nami sighs. "Oh, I get it." Usopp laughs nervously at her. Robin giggles. "Well, I guess we all like the captain then." She says matter-of-factly.

Luffy cried out animated waterfall tears from his eyes at the touching confessions. "Aw, man. You guys~!" He stretched his arms and encircled everyone in a group hug. You were all smiling like a happy family. Everyone but one.