Three

"Why are you so nervous?" You meet Steve's eyes in the mirror. You'd been staring critically at your reflection for the past five minutes.

"I'm not nervous," you responded automatically. It was a complete lie. And you could tell from his face that he knew that.

"Sweetheart." Your shoulders hunched a little at his tone. Then you sighed and turned to face him.

Turning back to your reflection you tugged on your skirt, "This is a big deal."

"It's just one of Tony's parties. He's always throwing them. How many have you been to before?"

"I've never been to one of them with you."

Steve moved forward and wrapped his arms around your waist, pressing his lips against the back of your neck. It sent shivers down your spine as his touch always seemed to do. But when his hands started to sneak under the hem of your skirt, you attempted to wiggle out of his arms.

"Steve! We are already going to be late because of earlier."

Rather than let you go away, his arms pulled you tight against his chest and he started to nibble at your neck. His voice was low in your ear as he said, "So, we will be late. And you've been to parties with me before."

You did your best to fight the growing arousal in you as wiggled out of his arms so you could turn to look at him, "Yeah, but that was when we were just friends. This is the first time I'm going as your girlfriend."

Steve smirked at that and when you started to turn away his hands gripped your hips and turned you back to face him. Then one of his hands came up to tip your face to his, "Sweetheart, you look amazing. These people are your friends. They like you and you like them. Nothing's changed."

His thumb pressed down on your lower lip when you started to nibble on it and then he pressed a kiss to your forehead. Then he pressed his lips to yours. As your eyes fluttered closed as he deepened the kiss. When you didn't protest his hand pushing up your skirt this time, he quickly lifted you and turned to dump you on the bed.

"Steve, we are going to be stupidly late," your protest was clearly a moot point as you lifted your hips when his fingers hooked in your panties and tugged them off you.

"Then we will be late," he said as he lined himself up to you and thrust inside, watching as your eyes fluttered shut in pleasure.

With every thrust, he felt as your body tightened until you snapped and your release shuddered through you. Steve shifted until he could pull your legs over his shoulders so that he could bury himself even deeper inside you, bottoming out with each thrust.

When you came again, he chased his own release as you rode the high, releasing hot and sudden when your walls clenched around him. Bracing over you, he leaned down to kiss you long and deep as you came down from your climax, listening to the way your heart thundered.

You were in fact quite late, but it was hard to actually have a problem with it when you felt so satisfied. You weren't sure if his intention was to make you forget your nerves or what, but that was the effect it had.

"So."

You looked around to see Natasha's green eyes staring steadily into yours. You smiled warmly at her, "Hey Natasha, having a good time?"

"Yeah, it's great. So, you and Steve?"

Smiling your eyes moved away from her face to look for him. Finding him quickly where he was standing at the pool table with an amused look on his face as he and Bucky watched Clint and Sam have some kind of argument. It was likely over the fact that Clint's insane accuracy made him the worst person to play pool against but Sam refused to back down when challenged.