Twelve

The Avengers' New Year's Eve party was one of those events that everyone seemed to be talking about. Because it was Tony, it was going to be as extravagant as his parties always were. But this party was going to be one of the biggest you will have ever attended. Every single employee, contractor, ally and donor attached to the initiative that could attend would be attending. As were numerous politicians and foreign dignitaries. 

You couldn't decide if you were looking forward to it or if you were dreading it. Either way, as Steve's fiancée it wasn't something you could avoid going to even if you wanted too. 

Wanda had helped you find a dress for it. It was blue chiffon, long sleeved, with a plunging neck line and flirty floor length skirt. Steve and Bucky had both really liked it when they had seen you trying it on after it first arrived.

Steve came into the bedroom as you were putting the finishing touches on your outfit. As you picked up the necklace you were going to wear, he stepped up and took it from you. You held your hair out of the way as he clasped it behind your neck. His hands smoothed down your shoulders as his lips pressed against your neck. 

"Steve..." you murmured when his arms came around your waist and his hands spread across your stomach. 

He hummed as his mouth continued to press against your skin. You could feel yourself starting to sink into his touch and then from behind you, Bucky said, "The car is here."

You wiggled out of Steve's grasp, walking over to Bucky and giving him a quick kiss before you grab up your wrap and head down the stairs.

Even though it had been less than a week since you officially moved into the house that Steve had bought it was already feeling like home. There was a town car waiting, the driver opening the door as you came out. Bucky slid in first, with you following as Steve stopped for a moment to speak to the woman. Then he was settling in the seat across from you and Bucky and engaging the divider as the car pulled out of the drive. 

Bucky's arm rested across the back of the seat behind you as his fingers stroked, teasingly along the slit in your skirt, "Didn't know you were gonna be showing some leg tonight doll."

You playfully slapped his hand away, "Hey, hands off. We've got a party to attend. I don't need to go in smelling like sex."

He shifted so he was facing you better, his hand sliding back up your leg as he asked, "Why not? You know how we love that smell on you."

"I can't have sex in this dress in the back of a limo," you insist.

Bucky's head tipped towards you, his lips brushing against your ear as he said, "Who said anything about sex..."

His hand slid around your leg so he was gliding his fingers up the inside as he pulled it towards him so he could continue further up. In moments, his fingers are brushing across you, circling slowly as he started to nibble on your ear. 

Your protests died in your throat as your eyes nearly rolled back into your head as he pulled aside your panties and slipped his fingers inside you, his thumb pressing hard against your clit as he did. Bucky's breath was hot on your neck as his fingers worked in and over you, slowly and torturously pulling you apart minute by minute. 

Just before you came, Steve was speaking, "We're pulling in Buck."

A whimper escaped you as Bucky pulled his hand away, leaning casually back against the seat. When your eyes opened and landed on Steve's face and you saw the smirk and glint in his eyes you suspected it was going to end up being a really long frustrating night. 

Within the first hour, you were already feeling a little overwhelmed and had already consumed two or three drinks. When your head started to spin a little, you wound your way through the crowd to find a quiet place to take a small break.