Thirteen

Thirteen

Bucky's eyes opened when he heard ‌Steve's phone going off. You whined and pressed your face against his chest, your arm tightening around his waist. Bucky watched as Steve came out of the bathroom, followed by a cloud of steam with his hair dripping to pick up the device from the dresser and silence it. He stared at it for a moment before setting it back down. 

You sighed and snuggled closer into Bucky's side, your leg hooking over his as you settled back down. Bucky started absently tracing circles lightly over your skin as he watched Steve moving around the room to get dressed.

"What's up?" 

He glanced up for a moment before returning to his task. "Nat. Mission. The usual."

Bucky sighed a little, his arm squeezing you gently as he asked, "Ok, will I have time to take a shower?"

You whined again, your arm wrapping tightly around his waist as you mumbled, "No. Donwantcha."

The pair of them smiled fondly at you before Steve said, "Nah, you're gonna stay."

"Yay!" your voice was muffled against Bucky's chest. 

Steve paused, half dressed, and stalked over to the bed. Leaning over Bucky, he tugged gently on your hair until you pushed up to meet his mouth with yours. Tucking his arm under his head, Bucky traced his fingers along your waist as your hand braced against him while Steve's mouth completely dominated the kiss. 

You leaned further towards Steve, his fingers twisted in your hair. Lust curled through him as he watched you both lose yourselves in each other for the moment. Giving into it, Bucky pushed and pulled on you until you were straddling his lap. There was a groan in the back of his throat as your heat pressed against him. 

Breaking away from Steve's mouth, you looked down at him and he smirked, "You two can't put a show like that over me and expect me not to get involved."

Steve yanked your mouth back to his, ignoring the sound of his phone as he slipped his tongue in your mouth. Bucky slid his hands up your body, cupping your breasts as he teased your nipples. Then you rocked your hips, sliding along his length, and Bucky's hands dropped to your hips as he let out another groan.

"Fuck, do that again, baby."

You rolled your hips slowly, and Bucky's fingers tightened as he felt the head of his cock catch at your entrance before sliding to rub over your clit. Steve stepped away as his phone went off again, and your eyes focused on Bucky's face as you continued to move your hips so you dragged along his length. 

Steve watched you hungrily as he finished dressing, frustrated that he absolutely didn't have time to fuck you. Bucky lifted your hips and thrust his cock inside you. Then he got you moving again as your hands braced on his chest. 

Grabbing his bag and phone, Steve moved over to the bed to give you a final kiss goodbye, unable to stop himself from slipping his fingers between you and Bucky to rub over your clit. 

You moaned happily, and Bucky's fingers tugged on your nipples as you bounced on his cock. 

"Fuck it," Steve muttered, dropping the bag and wrapping his hand in your hair. He pulled you until you arched back, your hands bracing on Bucky's thighs instead of his chest. He looked into your eyes and commanded, "Ride him, sweetheart."

Bucky pushed and pulled at your hips to encourage your movements. It wasn't long before you were grinding hard against Steve's fingers as you drove yourself into a frenzy. 

Both Steve and Bucky swore as you snapped, gushing over them even as your hips continued to move. Steve nearly growled when his phone went off yet again and he pulled his fingers away. Yanking your mouth to his, he gave you a final hard kiss before he stepped away. 

"Take care of her while I'm gone, Buck," Steve called over his shoulder. 

"You know I will Steve," Bucky's hand came up to cup your face, and you pressed your cheek against it. He heard ‌a door shutting downstairs as your eyes settled on him while he said, "Always."

You giggled wildly when he flipped so that you landed on your back under him. His mouth crushed to yours as he rolled his hips at the same pace you had started. When your nails bit into his back, it encouraged him to go harder. Bracing a hand on the headboard, he fucked you into the mattress. 

While your body pressed up against his and your nails dug harder into his skin, Bucky's metal hand tightened on the headboard. He was struggling to hold on to the slippery edge of his control, not wanting to let go until he left you completely and utterly spent. There was an ominous cracking sound as the wood gave under his grip.

You came apart around him, your walls clenching hard. With a curse, Bucky's control snapped, and he slammed hard and deep inside you as he came. His body pressed against yours, though he kept most of his weight off of you so as not to crush you. 

Breath wheezing a little, your legs slid limply off him, and he shifted to flop on to his back next to you. One arm rested over his eyes as the pair of you recovered. When you let out a giggle, he shifted to look at you. 

Your eyes were on the headboard as you said, "You broke the bed."

Bucky looked up at the damage, then shook his head. "Yeah, well, I don't know what Steve was thinking getting a wooden headboard. It was bound to happen, eventually." 

You sighed as you stretched, and Bucky felt the need and want bloom inside him once more. He could never seem to get enough of you. When your phone rang, you rolled and grabbed it from the side table. With your back leaning against the headboard, you answered it. Bucky listened as you spoke with your boss, resting his head on your thigh. Your fingers carded lightly through his hair. 

As the conversation dragged on, however, he rolled over to press his lips to your skin. There was a sharp tug on his hair and his eyes darted up to meet your narrowed ones.