Ten

During the first week of December, you had declared it was time to decorate the apartment. So, that's how Steve and Bucky ended up trailing behind you at the tree farm you begged to be taken to in upstate New York. The three of you had been here for nearly 45 minutes now, looking for the perfect tree. Neither Steve or Bucky knew what would make the perfect tree to you, but were both more than happy to indulge you.

Besides, you looked adorable dressed up like some kind of sexy snow bunny.

You suddenly made a happy little sound in your throat and Steve couldn't help but think it was nearly the kind of sound that you would make as he was buried balls deep inside you. Speaking of which....

"This is the one!" You declared gesturing grandly at the tree you had stopped in front of.

Bucky and Steve both shared a look, neither of them could see how this tree was any different than any of the other trees you had examined. Not that they would let you know that though.

"It looks perfect sweetheart," Steve said before kissing you lightly.

You made that happy sound again and he felt himself twitch in response as his mind immediately deciding he needed to be inside you sooner rather than later.

He and Bucky cut down the tree, dragging it with them to the nearest pick up point and pushing the button on the pole to let the people who ran the place know they were ready. Steve's thoughts were on how he was going to satisfy the need building in him when he heard you call sweetly, "Hey Bucky."

As he looked at you, Steve caught the glint in your eyes moments before the snowball you had behind your back smacked into Bucky's face. Your giggles were a little manic as Bucky shook the snow away. When he fixed his eyes back on you though the giggles died you let out a strangled sounding, "oh shit."

You tried to evade, but Bucky moved too fast and your squeal was breathless as he tackled you into the snow. He kept his full weight off you but the move was still strong enough to steal your breath as he pressed you into the snow.

"Gonna regret that doll," Bucky growled as his mouth crushed against yours. You felt yourself clench in aroused anticipation as he pressed himself more firmly against you, his teeth nipping into your lips.

When he let your lips go as he pushed up to straddle your hips you gasped out, "You can't...."

Even as you said it, you pressed your hips up into him and he grinned. Then he was leaning over you again and brought his lips within centimeters of yours. Your body strained up already expecting the contact and then he shoved two fistfuls of snow directly into your face.

It was Bucky's turn to laugh as you sputtered in surprise while he rolled back to his feet. You sat up, your hands clearing your face of snow as you glared at him. He grinned cheekily and said, "Fair is fair doll."

Holding his hand out to you, he smirked when you eyed it suspiciously for a moment before you put your gloved hand into his. He hauled you to your feet, pulling you close to kiss you before letting you go again. The tractor pulling the wagon had arrived and Steve and Bucky loaded the tree up into it before the three of you climbed in. You shivered a little even through all your layers and the two of them wedged you between their bodies. Immediately, their body heat started to seep into you and you leaned against Steve's side as Bucky's hand rested lightly against your knee.

Back at the front of the farm, you dashed away to buy hot apple cider as they wrapped up your tree and Bucky took it to load it into the truck. The three of you drank your cider as you meandered through the various tables set up full of tchotchkes and seasonal goodies. Before you'd finished you had bought several items and had them bagged up.