Eight

"Where are you going?" Steve asks as he walked into the apartment and sees you slipping your coat on.

"Nat and Wanda called and said they wanted to meet up."

Steve moved over to wrap his arms around you and give you a long kiss before he said, "Give me a few minutes to clean up and I can come with you."

Smiling at him, you shook your head, "Not tonight Steve, they want to have a girls night."

"Oh, I see," he reluctantly let you go and you grabbed up your wallet and keys.

They were already at the bar when you walked in, Wanda grinned at you as you sit down but Nat just gives you the stink eye. Before you can ask what's up, a waitress comes over and takes your order. Once she's gone again, you look at her.

"Um, Nat are you okay?"

"I'm fine."

"Are you sure? You seem a little upset..."

Nat leveled a look at you and said, "What the hell are you doing?"

Your mouth fell open in surprise. Nat has never talked to you like this and you don't know how to respond to it, "I don't know what you mean?"

"It's bad enough that you made the choice to cheat on Steve, but to do it with his best friend? I mean really?"

"Clint told you?"

"Yeah, Clint told me."

You open your mouth even though you have no idea what you are going to say, not knowing how to explain what was going on. As you struggle to find the words, images flash through your mind.

Wanda, who up until this point was silent, suddenly said with wide eyes, "Oh... oh! "

Both you and Nat looked at her and she repeated, " OH!"

You feel your face heating up as you realize Wanda had likely just seen what was in your head. Nat squints at Wanda and says, "Care to share with the class Wanda?"

Wanda's eyes dart between you and Nat as she clears her throat and says, "Um...let's just say that Clint...um...misread the situation."

"What do you mean?"

You sigh heavily, "I swear I'm not cheating on Steve."

"So you weren't in Bucky's room, talking about taking a shower together?"

Your face turns even redder as you look up at the ceiling and mumble, "No, that's what was happening but it's....complicated."

Nat looks between you and Wanda before she seems to understand and then her eyes widen before that feline grin of hers spread and she says, " Oooohhh ."

You take a large gulp of your drink and avoid looking at either of them until Nat leans forward and asks, "So, how do you have any time for anything else if you're with two guys who both have stamina for days?"

Inhaling sharply, you choke on your drink and sputter as Nat and Wanda both laugh as they order another round.

Steve was sitting in the living room, getting impatient as he waited for you to come home. Even though he knew you would be safe enough with both Nat and Wanda, he still didn't like you out so late without him. Men tended to pay just a little too much attention to you for his liking.

Finally, he heard the sounds of you coming down the hallway. He knew from the way that you were giggling as you attempted to get your key in the door that you were extremely drunk. Biting back a sigh, Steve moved to the door and opened it. You stumbled forward into the apartment and he caught you easily, pulling you against his chest.