Episode 5

Adding worcestershire sauce, mustard, ketchup and sugar into the pan, Taehyun stirs the mixture on medium low heat until it thickens

Just then, his phone lights up, indicating that someone has just messaged him. He turns off the heat and grabs his device to read the text.

Taehyun puts his phone away after sending the text and pours the sauce into a small sauce boat

Taehyun puts his phone away after sending the text and pours the sauce into a small sauce boat. He looks at the two plates of hamburger steak he had made and takes only one to the dining table. He'll wait for the other hamburger steak to cool down more before storing it in the fridge later.

Beomgyu has been coming home later than usual despite promising to leave work early since there's a new project S&B are taking on right now. He always looked drained and stressed upon reaching home and unlike his usual random bursts of energy, he was quiet and less talkative. Not that Taehyun minded though.

Eating his hamburger steak slowly, he reviews his study materials on his laptop for his end of the term exam in November.

Taehyun keeps the other hamburger steak and veggies into a container before storing it in the fridge and washes the dishes after finishing his portion. He then heads back to his room to study.

It was almost 11pm when Beomgyu finally reached home.

"Taehyun-ah!" He calls out to the younger, his voice hoarse and scratchy. "I'm home!"

"K!" Taehyun shouts back from his room to let him know that he had heard the older.

"Can I eat whatever you cooked? Or are you really saving it for lunch?"

The silver haired stops writing on his notebook and contemplates for a moment. "You can have it."

Beomgyu puts down his briefcase and a shopping bag before going to the kitchen. He opens the fridge to find the container of hamburger steak with veggies and mashed potatoes and he smiles to himself. While heating them up, he takes off his blazer and loosens his tie. He then glances at the shopping bag, wondering if he should call Taehyun out.

"Taehyun!" He had decided to do so right now.

Taehyun is seen groaning and throwing his pen down. "What!"