Episode 10

"Dating is evil" Taehyun concludes

Hanuel blinks up at the young man, not understanding what he had written at all.

"Have you not learnt all these maths?" Taehyun questions.

Hanuel shakes her head.

"Damn" Taehyun frowns.

"What the hell are you teaching her?!" Beomgyu smacks Taehyun's head from the back.

Yeah, Taehyun takes it back when he thought Beomgyu doesn't get violent or attack anyone. Beomgyu is protective.

"I'm teaching her life lessons that'll save her in the future" Taehyun replies calmly. "Do you want her to date?"

"God, no!" Beomgyu exclaims.

"Exactly."

Beomgyu looks at the younger man and sighs. "What else have you taught her?"

"That the opposite sides of a die will always add up to seven..."

"Okay, and...?"

"If you open your eyes in a pitch black room, the colour you see is called 'eingengrau'..."

"And...?"

"You are 13.8 percent more likely to die on your birthday..."

"Stop right there. Why?!"

"I don't know. It's according to a Swiss morality statistics from 1969 to 2008."

"That's so weird, how the heck do people determine that?"

"I don't know!"

"I thought you were smart!"

"I'm not an expert in that!"

Hanuel watches as the two men start bickering and looks down at the paper Taehyun was using to write.

"Why is dating evil?" She asks innocently, still not getting it.

"Because it requires time!"
"Because it requires money!"

Both men frown as they stare at each other for a few seconds.