Episode 12

With his eyes still closed and his mind half asleep, Taehyun's right hand continues to caress the smooth and soft surface, unaware of what exactly he's touching

His brows furrow slightly when his hand came across a harder and tougher texture, not liking it at all.

Finally opening his eyes, Taehyun finds himself facing the back of Beomgyu's head. His gaze then slowly travels down to where his hand is and immediately pulls it away.

Sitting up in horror, Taehyun backs away from the older, his chest rising up and down with heavy breathing in a form of panic.

"Hmm? You're finally awake?" Beomgyu turns to face the horrified younger, a smirk playing on his lips. His shirt's rolled up to just below his chest with his stomach and abs completely exposed. "Did you enjoy touching me so much?"

"Fuck no!"

"Oh really, you've been touching me for about 15 minutes now" Beomgyu rolls down his shirt and sits up from his lying position.

"I didn't fucking know. And what's wrong with you! Last night you said not to touch you and now you're allowing me to touch you?!"

"I was intoxicated last night, you touching me made you seem as if you were taking advantage of me. Would you like that? But since I'm sober now, I permit you to touch me all you want."

Grabbing Taehyun's hand, Beomgyu brings it close to his waist, only for Taehyun to jerk his hand away before he could touch him.

"Oh? How strange. You wanted to touch me last night and you were touching me just now. And now you don't want to? Aren't you so hypocrticial?"

"I don't want to touch you anymore" Taehyun stated bluntly.

"Okay then" Beomgyu shrugs and proceeds to get off the bed. "I'm going to take a shower now. And after that, we'll go home to get prepared. You can order some food in the meantime."

"Kay" Taehyun nods to let him know that he had heard him.

Once Beomgyu disappeared into the bathroom, the silver haired picked up the hotel room phone to order brunch for himself. However, before he hung up, he paused for a moment, contemplating if he should order for Beomgyu as well. He must want to eat too. But why should he bother helping him order? With an annoyed sigh, Taehyun spoke into the phone, ordering another set of meal.

━═━═━═━┤➴├━═━═━═━

When Beomgyu comes out of the bathroom, he finds Taehyun sitting at the dining space of the hotel suite, scrolling through his phone with two trays of food on the table.

Smiling to himself, Beomgyu approaches the unaware younger and peeks over his shoulder at the screen of the device, noticing that he was reading the comments left by viewers of their documentary.