Taegyu's life update? UPDATE!!!

"Hellooo everyone! How have you been

"Hellooo everyone! How have you been...? As you can see, I'm extremely tired" Beomgyu waves slowly at the camera, his dark eyebags prominent and he looks lethargic, his hair seems flat and untidy, even his skin tone appears to have darkened unhealthily. 

"It's been two years? Since this documentary ended... but I'm here to give you guys a small life update!" He grins at the camera, wrinkles forming at the corner of his eyes.

"Taehyun is completing his masters soon, Taegyu is doing well, he has grown so much" Beomgyu smiles softly as he speaks fondly about his now husband and their pet dog, "and-" 

Before he could finish his sentence, a loud shrill cry filled the audio. Immediately looking to his side, Beomgyu gets up from the bed and apologises for the disturbance before disappearing from the video frame. 

The cries soon ceased and Beomgyu is seen returning into the frame with his arm occupied. 

Taking the camera with another hand, the tired man flips the camera. 

"Surprise?" Beomgyu's voice sounds through the video while he continues to film the baby now sleeping on his lap and arm

"We adopted this little one as soon as he was born. His name is Hak. Hakkie. Super cute boy, but oh boy, he won't stop fussing and he's been keeping me up almost every night" he groans.

"But I love him" his tone softens, "he's our baby. Our first child! Also, you must be wondering where Taehyun is... well, he's never coming back." 

Beomgyu flips the camera to selfie mode again weeps quietly, "I exiled him from the house..." 

"Stop lying, what the fuck hyung" Taehyun's rapid footsteps could be heard as he enters the room, "I only went on a short trip back to Korea. And I just reached home today." 

"Oh babe, hello!" Beomgyu's face brightens almost instantly upon seeing his husband. 

"Hello your head" the younger man scoffs, "stop spreading lies. You're only making my reputation worse." 

"Isn't it already bad enough though?"

"Fuck off." 

"You've sworn twice in front of Hakkie." 

"He's asleep." 

"It'll be ingrained into his brain-" 

"HELLO!" Taehyun ignores him and waves to the camera with a smile. He seems to be glowing, the total opposite state Beomgyu is in.

"Now you hold the baby, I'm tired" Beomgyu passes their sleeping child carefully to Taehyun, who readily receives Hak with strong arms

Lying down on the bed, the older man gazes up at his husband and child with a smile, watching how the younger gently rocks the baby.

"Oh hyung, I just stocked up the diapers and baby formula" Taehyun tears his eyes away from Hak and looks down at his husband.

"Thank you" Beomgyu shuts his eyes, the smile permanent on his face. 

There's a moment of comfortable silence with just Taehyun quietly staring at him while Beomgyu slowly drifts off to sleep on the bed. Leaning down, Taehyun places a soft kiss on his lips, and this action alone caused both Beomgyu and Hak to open their eyes simultaneously. 

"I fucking-" 

"Hyung. You cursed. AND while Hak is awake." 

"Whatever. I love you" Beomgyu leans up to kiss Taehyun, hands curling at the back of his neck and pulling him down to deepen the kiss further. 

Hak seems to dislike it as he is now squeezed in between his daddies, and he starts to cry, frustrated. 

The couple pulled away from each other, both trying to pacify the baby. Hak soon stops and looks up at them with big blinking eyes, mouth opening again to create noises and he speaks-

"HAVE YOU VOTED FOR TXT ON MTV'S INSTAGRAM STORY?" 

ʜᴇʜ. ʟᴏᴠᴇ ʏ'ᴀʟʟ