A/N

DISCLAIMER!!
I do not own Pokémon or any of their characters except for my OCs and the plot 👍
*.-・->
It's been like four years since I watched the Pokémon XY series, but just as I was about to move on from my Pokémon phase, Pokémon Journeys brought back Serena for an episode a few days ago. I was freaking out about a 20 second interaction between the two just yesterday!

So I decided to write and attempt to finish this fanfic for the fun of it :)

This is my first time writing a fanfic so if there are any noticeable mistakes, please let me know! It's very much appreciated
ーーー
Warnings:
Mild swearing
ーーー
Synopsis:

Serena Yvonne never had the best relationship with her little sister. For all five years her sister, Leaf, has been alive, they have always hated each other's guts since the beginning. Even now, Serena believes she'll never understand her sister. They get annoyed in each other's presence.

Ash Ketchum is the complete opposite, a wonderful older brother who spends as much time as he can with his younger sister. These two have never been in a fight with each other before. Ever. They get along like peanut butter and jelly, two peas in a pod.

Ironic? Definitely.

When Serena gets forced by her mom to go pick up her younger sister from kindergarten, what happens when the two encounter?
*.-・->

Please ENJOY this lighthearted read :)
- vliyzz