REWRITE - 22

(y/n) looked at the last message that the stalker sent her. Fuck, why was she so dumb? She should've just listened to Mitsuri when she warned her about him. Why did she have to be so greedy?

(y/n) gritted her teeth as she clenched her fists. Her phone started to crack at the amount of strength she was using to clench her fists. Tears started forming at the edge of her eyes as she sniffled a little. "my life is fucking ruined..." she muttered as she started sobbing.

As she sunk to her knees and started having a mental breakdown, her door opened softly and light footsteps could be heard throughout the college student's apartment.

She felt the presence near her as she closed her eyes shut. She wished she never messaged the stalker back. She could be living a happy life if she hadn't done so. But she just had to be an idiot and put down her guard.

She felt warm arms slither around her figure and capture in a hug. Warm breaths tickled her exposed neck as the poor girl's heart rate spiked. The smell of fresh laundry detergent invaded her senses as she started sobbing more.

"hello there darling, I've finally come to my end of my deal. Come now, let me save you from this hell." a rather attractive voice whispered into her ear.

"No! I'm not going with you!" the girl shouted at the unidentified male as she tried to escape from his grasp. She pushed and hit his chest but to no avail. Obviously. Most of her energy had been sapped when she started crying and the male was just too strong against the smaller female.

"now now dear, I'm sure this is all so confusing for a little girl like you... worry not, you'll get used to this life soon enough...just go to sleep now okay?" the male cooed at the female as he injected into her neck a clear substance using a syringe.

"no... stop it..." was all the girl managed to muster up before slowly falling victim to the substance's effects.

The male smiled at the now unconscious female and carried her with his strong arms. Ah, his darling was just way too adorable.

He then stood up and he watched as one of his bodyguards came up to him and gave him an all clear signal.

The stalker chuckled as his eyes turned dark. Yes, now he and you could live a happy life together without any annoying pests. Finally. The two of you would be together forever.

"Darling, I love you so much. Our life together is going to be amazing. I'm sure of it."