REWRITE - 24

The (h/c) girl slowly opened her eyes. 'shit...everything hurts...' she thought as she sat upright and rubbed her head. She observed her surroundings and came to a conclusion that she had actually been kidnapped by her stalker.

The room was luxurious. There were floor length curtains framing the long windows which were barricaded. Beside her bed, there were two small bedside tables with potted flowers on the top of them, they were her favourite flowers. To top it all off, there was a connected bathroom that looked absolutely grand and beautiful. (Y/n) would have appreciated this had she not been kidnapped. Hell, she would have just gone with her stalker if he had asked nicely- what? No she wouldn't. Those are just the drugs acting up. It had to be, right?

Either way, her thoughts were interrupted as her stalker walked into the room. He had a smiling and content expression on his features as he walked towards the women was was now alert.

"Good morning darling! How was your rest? I'm sure your head must be throbbing, so here are some pills to help with the pain." The tall man greeted as he sat on the bed and placed the pills on one of the bedside tables. The girl tried to scoot away from the man but was abruptly stopped as the stronger male pulled her hand which caused her to fall into his lap. The male flipped her around so that her head was now facing up and he could see her.

"Now now my dear, you need to take these pills. We wouldn't want you getting sick now would we?"

"I don't want to take the pills! Let me go!"

"Looks like you're still learning...oh well, we have forever to spare so let's take this slow, shall we?" The male commented as he shook his head and sighed. He ran a hand through his messy black locks and then turned his head back to look at the shaken girl.

"You're such a cute darling... I'm so lucky to have you here..." He sighed as he stroked her cheek. The girl tried slapping his hand away but was stopped when the male shot her a piercing glare which caused chills to run down her spine. His lips curled up before he whispered into the girl's ear.

"My darling (y/n), you will learn to love me just like I love you. I know you will."