14

*the pic above is Kentaro*

??? PoV

    I sighed as I ran my fingers through my black locks. I took off my bloody gloves as I carefully placed them into a black bag. I then placed it into my sling bag.

   As I approached my apartment door, I felt uneasy. I unlocked the door and pushed it open only to be met with my roommate. "Yoon-Jae! I'm back! Did you miss me??!!" He exclaimed as he flashed his signature smile. "Oh you're back from visiting your family. How are you Kentaro?" I asked, showing disinterest as I walked past him and into my room. "Yoon-Jae, is something wrong?" He asked as he closed the door and followed me into my room. "No nothing's wrong. I'm just...tired." I said as I lied through my teeth. I didn't want Kentaro to know. If he knew I had to kill him. And I don't want to kill him, he's like a brother to me.

   Kentaro eyed my suspiciously before letting out a sigh. "Alright... But if you want to talk to me don't hesitate to!" He chirped before he left me alone. I closed the door as I plopped down onto my bed. I opened my phone and went to my gallery of my dear's photos that I had secretly taken. "Oh (Y/N)... Why do you do this to my heart." I muttered before looking at one of the pictures. The more I stared at her the more I felt uncomfortable in my pants. I looked down and sighed. I then pulled down my pants as I started to relieve myself.