REWRITE - 29 (b)

b) resist and leave with your friends?

"No! I'm leaving with my friends!" You shouted as you frantically looked at Mitsuri, a sign for her to start the car and go. However, all hope seemed lost as everything around you crumbled and melted away. What was happening? Why was everything turning to grey sludge? You turned your head around to observe your surroundings as anxiety and fear creeped up in your heart.

A concerned sigh was heard from behind you as long and slender arms sneaked their way towards your waist.

"Oh my, it looks like the drugs have allowed you to hallucinate... I guess I'll have to decrease the dose." A low and raspy voice sounded beside your ear.

Your eyes widened as you shakily let out a breath. Your heart rate soared as you tried to stay focused. No way... You were sure that you were in the car with your best friends and that blue haired girl... How was he here? Where were you? What was going on? What drugs is he talking about..?

You turned to face your captor and your heart sank. There, stood Claudion in all his glory. You pushed him away and fell backwards.

"No! I had escaped! I'm sure of it! Mitsuri broke down my door and carried me with her! I was in the car with my best friends! I'm sure that I escaped!"

Claudion merely chuckled.

"Are you sure about that my love? What if you were just hallucinating?" Claudion whispered into your left ear as he used his right hand to carrass your cheek.

Your breath wavered as tears filled your eyes. You tried protesting but to no avail.

"T-there's no way-!"

"Darling dearest, while it is true that those two little pests managed to sneak in, there was no way that they managed to sneak you out with them. Your...pink haired friend... Got electrocuted to death when she tried to fiddle with the chain around your leg. That brown haired boy who got past the cameras got shot to death by my guards. And finally, that Eleanor girl... She's in my torture chamber right now. Currently she has three of her nails plucked out and one eyeball missing." Claudion stated matter-of-factly as he cut your protesting short.  He stopped carassing you as he stepped back and allowed you to observe where you actually were.

He was right, you were in your room with the chain still attached to your leg. The door was broken down but only this time, Mitsuri was lying down on the ground, unmoving.

You immediately went for your life long best friend but was unfortunately stopped as the chains pulled you back to the bed.

"No! Mitsuri!" You screamed as your tears just didn't stop flowing down. Claudion came towards you but you rejected him as you continued sobbing over the death of your best friend.

The dark haired man shook his head as he embraced you lovingly. "Now now, dear. There's no need to cry. After all, she was simply in the way of you and me."

You shook your head as you continued to mourn over the loss of Mitsuri who had tried to save you. You repeatedly hit your weak fists against Claudion's hard chest as you screamed at him to give you back your best friend.

"Give her back! Give my best friend back! You can take me, just don't take her away from me!"

Claudion didn't reply and only continued to hug you. He stroked your head as you continued your mental breakdown.

Soon after, you grew tired. Which was to be expected of course. Your eyelids grew heavy as Claudion cleaned you up.

He gently let you down on your bed as he finished changing you out of your old clothes and washed you up. You just let him do what he wanted to do for you were just too tired. There was nothing left fighting for anyways. All of your friends were dead. If you surrendered, at least you would live a life of luxury.

Claudion seemed pleased as your dead eyes finally shut close. Just before you fell into your deep slumber however, you heard Claudion mumble a horrifying sentence into your right ear.

"My dear, I can't wait for our wedding night! You'll look so beautiful all dolled up...ah, you don't know how much I love you..."

And just like that, you fell asleep as the television just down the hallway displayed the names and photos of four missing university students.

After story:

You combed your daughter's hair as you hummed a soothing tune. It had been roughly six years since you fell in love with your darling and you had given him three wonderful children.

As you finished tying up your beautiful daughter's hair, you vividly recall a pink haired woman screaming for you and your help. You didn't know who she was, nor did you bother to ask Claudion about her as you just thought that she was a woman from your previous life. Claudion had said that you did have a life before you threw everything away to be with him after all.

You chuckled as your daughter turned to look at you with a curious look in her eye. Her ruby red eyes shone just as beautifully as her father's. It was the Lenning family's official trademark after all. Their shining red eyes were to be inherited by all children no matter what.

Just then, a little boy and his dearest father burst into the room. The father tried to stop his dear child but it was obvious that it was not working out.

"Ezekiel! Stop running! You're scaring Luca! This boy..." The handsome man sighed as the baby in his arms made grabby hand actions at his father. Claudion instantly lit up and turned his attention to his younger son.

You softly smiled as you greeted your husband. My, he was still as handsome as ever. You didn't even remember how you met him but you still love him just as much.

"Hello there dear. I see that you're busy?" You teased your husband with a knowing smile. Your husband looked back at you with a slight grin before walking towards you, your daughter and your son who was hugging your leg.

"Sure am. But hey, they're your children too so take responsibility!" Your husband joked as he hugged the three of you.

My, it was such a beautiful and wonderful sight. Such a wonderful family. It was just an amazing and happy ending, wasn't it?

Maybe for the new and reformed couple. But for the three dead friends and one kidnapped girl? Not so much.