24

3rd PoV

    'ah... I can't believe I procrastinated until today to finish my work...' (Y/N) thought silently to herself as she gripped her pencil tightly in one hand, and gripped her hair in the other. "HOW DOES Y=MX+C EVEN WORK?! UGH MATH DOESN'T MAKE SENSE??? NOTHING MAKES SENSE!" the (h/c) girl screamed in frustration at the math equation.

Ding!
Ding!
Ding!

   "Huh? Who could that be?" The girl rubbed her head as she looked at the phone in suspicion. "Hello, welcome to Macdonald's. How can I help you?" The girl said as she pretended to be a Macdonald's employee.

   "Pft. (Y/N), that's a funny joke." An unfamiliar voice spoke. (Y/N) scratched her head as she wondered who could this person be. What if he was a stalker? What if he was going to hack her computer? What if-

   "(Y/N). In case you forgot who I was, I'm Yoon-Jae. I sit beside you in English." The male spoke quickly. "Ah... Sorry for not knowing who you were... I'm just a bit... Tired right now." The girl responded in a sleepy tone.

  "Oh and (Y/N), where are you? Did you forget that we had a meeting at the coffee shop now?" The male suddenly said. The girl's eyes shot open as she stared in shock. "Oh damn, it's today??" There was a minute of silence before Yoon-Jae laughed.

   "Hahaha, my dear, you've forgotten haven't you? Well it's no worries just please come down. I've been waiting for quite some time already." The male said while smiling behind the camera. Gosh, his darling was just too adorable.

   The (h/c) girl scrambled as she muttered a sorry and ended the phone call. What an idiot she was! She let an innocent man wait for her while she complained about homework!

  She rushed to make herself presentable and smell nice. As soon as she was done she ran out of her apartment and dashed down the hallway to meet up with Yoon Jae.

~time skip~

  "YOON JAE! I AM SORRY!" the girl shouted as she made her presence known to the whole café. "It's no worries dear~ come on, take a seat~" the male said as he gestured for the girl to seat down Infront of him.

~time skip~

   "Ah so it's like that..." The girl muttered as the male explained to her how to complete the assignment.

   "Next time if you need help just ring me up!" The male said as he flashed the girl a charming smile.

    'why is he so pretty wtf...' the girl thought in jealousy as she scrunched her nose at the male who looked worried.

~time skip~

   "Bye Yoon-Jae!" The girl bade the male goodbye as she ran towards her boyfriend.

   The male waved goodbye as he smiled and emitted an angelic aura. But as soon as the couple walked away, he turned around and squashed the coffee cup he held in his hand. His entire aura changed and he looked angry. "Soon... Soon you'll be mine" he consoled himself as he stomped away angrily.